Butler request form

rcandkc

We are in a penthouse on our next cruise. I’m trying to find the butler request form. I’ve logged into our account and to our booking but I see no link for it. I’ve made a request in the past but last few cruises I just waited until on ship because many times the butler hadn’t done our request anyway before we saw him and asked in person. I thought I would try one more time. Where is the link?

That’s the problem...it’s not there like in the past.

I found it. I had gone to my account and the next cruise was there with deadlines, etc so I was looking on that page instead of hitting booked cruises first. Thank you.

I am still unable to "view" my booking. When I select "view this booking," I get redirected to the home page. I know we've discussed this before and supposedly Regent is going to have the website fixed by the first week of August. However I'm wondering, is anyone else having this problem or is it just my browser?

I had that problem and a friend sent me this. It worked and eliminated the problem.

Sheila

If you want to clear the browser cookies, cache and internet history on an iPad Mini, just follow this simple guide:

• From the Home screen, tap Settings.
  • Tap Safari.
  • To clear history: underneath the Privacy header, tap Clear History, confirm by again selecting Clear History