Pre cruise hotels in Barcelona for November crossing

Hi,

If you have had a hotel booking for this cruise, can you please respond? Also, if you are familiar with the most commonly used hotels by RSSC there, it would be great to know.

I've already booked two nights for 11/10-12. And would like to do some research.

Thanks! Hope to see you at the meet and greet!!

Jim

Jim, we are not on your crossing (we will be on the Mariner in the South Pacific) but for previous Voyager and Silversea crossings that embark in Barcelona we can strongly recommend. If you book, prepaying your reservation for the buffet breakfast will save you some coin.

https://www.grandmarinahotel.com/en/hotel.html

The hotel is within minutes of where your ship will dock.

During our fall crossing in 2016, the Silversea ship you see in the photos right next door to the Grand Marina website was our ship, the Silver Wind. We literally walked out the front entrance of the Grand Marina as the concierge had our bags follow us to check in. Absolutely, the most convenient check in we have done in near two dozen cruises.

Tho, this ship/hotel location convenience is nice, the hotel is close to Las Ramblas, and close to the beach so you can enjoy the many sights Barcelona has to offer.

Have a terrific (hopefully smooth) crossing.

Hi,

If you have had a hotel booking for this cruise, can you please respond? Also, if you are familiar with the most commonly used hotels by RSSC there, it would be great to know.

I've already booked two nights for 11/10-12. And would like to do some research.

Thanks! Hope to see you at the meet and greet!!

Jim

I did not use a Regent included hotel in Barcelona but stayed at the Mandarin in Eixample. It's in a lovely neighborhood near two Gaudi houses and within easy walking distance of La Rambla, Barri Gotic, Sagrada. Personally, I wasn't a fan of the waterfront area but obviously it puts you a closer taxi to the ship.

We disembarked in Barcelona (just about a week ago!)...we did the included air and hotels and Regent 'put' us at the Fairmont. It's a 10 minute taxi ride to the city center which obviously is a bit of a negative, but the hotel was lovely. Room was predictably small but service and included breakfast was very good and for 2 nights it was fine. Had on a previous visit to Barcelona stayed at the Hotel Arts and loved it!

Spent 3 days pre cruise at Hotel DO in Placa Reial just off Las Ramblas. Delightful boutique hotel with wonderful restaurant and outside bar. Several other restaurants in large plaza. Check on TripAdvisor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk