Need help with turnaround day in New York

Kinkacruiser

Next year Regal Princess will probably dock at Brooklyn terminal. The following day we fly to Toronto to start our 2nd cruisetour. We would like to see a bit of NY on the Saturday using HoHo. I note there are 3 different routes. It's difficult to know where to stay or which HoHo route to take . Should we stay Brooklyn near the terminal, close to the airport (for the flight on the Sunday to Toronto or in Manhattan? Ideally it would be better to be close to a bus stop for the HoHo and pricewise a hotel around US 250 - 300 would suit.

Alternatively, we could book the Princess debark tour and be dropped at the airport for a Saturday pm flight to Toronto and stay overnight there...preferably somewhere close to the Fairmont Park Royal (where our land tour starts on the Sunday.)

I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

Next year Regal Princess will probably dock at Brooklyn terminal. The following day we fly to Toronto to start our 2nd cruisetour. We would like to see a bit of NY on the Saturday using HoHo. I note there are 3 different routes. It's difficult to know where to stay or which HoHo route to take . Should we stay Brooklyn near the terminal, close to the airport (for the flight on the Sunday to Toronto or in Manhattan? Ideally it would be better to be close to a bus stop for the HoHo and pricewise a hotel around US 250 - 300 would suit.

Alternatively, we could book the Princess debark tour and be dropped at the airport for a Saturday pm flight to Toronto and stay overnight there...preferably somewhere close to the Fairmont Park Royal (where our land tour starts on the Sunday.)

I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

Could you provide more details? Exact dates? Number of people? Which airport is your flight from on Sunday and what time?

My husband and I will arrive in New York on October 20, 2018 (a Saturday) on Regal Princess. The Princess land portion of the cruise tour begins at Fairmont Royal York on Sunday October 21. Check in begins at 3pm at the hotel. Looking at an Air Canada flight departing any NY airport (obviously too early to book that) either Saturday mid afternoon or Sunday around noon. It just depends where we stay on the stay Saturday night. I should add that this will be our first time in New York and it's a little out of our comfort zone. The Princess debark tour with airport drop (they go to all 3) is looking more reassuring.

My husband and I will arrive in New York on October 20, 2018 (a Saturday) on Regal Princess. The Princess land portion of the cruise tour begins at Fairmont Royal York on Sunday October 21. Check in begins at 3pm at the hotel. Looking at an Air Canada flight departing any NY airport (obviously too early to book that) either Saturday mid afternoon or Sunday around noon. It just depends where we stay on the stay Saturday night. I should add that this will be our first time in New York and it's a little out of our comfort zone. The Princess debark tour with airport drop (they go to all 3) is looking more reassuring.

I'd get some advice about your Toronto hotel options. The Fairmount Royal York is expensive even by NYC standards. I'm seeing $574 for next October!

The Princess debark tour should certainly smooth your New York transition and show you the highlights.

I note there are 3 different routes.

Which HoHo company, there are many and even two that operate under two services under different names. There are basic three routes but each company does it different and no matter the company you end up in NYC Traffic that effects any and all schedules.

Come up with a list of what you want to see, the subway is the best way to get around quickly but if you are set on HoHo'ing you need more research and as I resident I'm an expert in ducking the street salesmen and little else.