Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

NCL PEARL 10/21 to 10/28/17 OCEANVIEW- obstructed view handicapped accessible w dinning, UBP, & $60 OBC for

$619.00 + $143.17taxes & port fees + $124.56 Pre-paid Gratuity.

= Total: $886.73. No single supplement.

Sail away rate is only $499.00 + 143.17 taxes & fees but doesn't include perks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Star clipper waiving solo supplement on select2018 cruises. Mediterranean and trans Atlantic.

5 nights to 23 on board Royal Clipper and Star Flyer.

20 night eastbound from st. Maarten to Lisbon 19 nights march 31 for $2350. 28 night eastbound from Barbados to Cannes April 7=4020.

7 night French river is June 2 starts at $1690. Lisbon to Malaga April 23 = 1385 for 5 nights to $3030 for 12 nights.

I will check further.

Gwen

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Norwegian Breakaway, December 3rd, 12 day western Caribbean from NYC.

$579 Solo rate for inside Sailaway cabin.

No perks at this rate in the sailaway category, but a great price for 12 days.

I tried to book this, they showed no availability in any cabin. Maybe it's a glitch, I'll try again tomorrow.

NCL Getaway 11/5 7 night western

Zero supplement but no perks

Sail away prices

Inside $399

Outside $499

Balcony $649

All prices plus taxes and port fees

Just booked. I have family on board. 1st time on this ship

Zero supplement Guarantee cabins All categories

NCL Breakaway 12-15-17

NYC 7 nights

Suite $919.19 tax included

Balcony $$819.19

OV $669.19

Inside $569.19

NCL Gem 12-2-17

NYC 10 nights

Suite $1291.99 tx included

Balcony $1121.99

OV $811.99

Inside $641.99

NCL Gem 12-12-17

NYC 11 nights

Suite $1348.73 tax included

Balcony $$1098.73

OV $848.73

Inside $$678.73

• 2 weeks later...
Another NCL deal. NCL Jade out of Miami, November 6-16, 2017. Inside guarantee with no perks is $349 plus tax for a total of $511.09.

Thanks for posting this, even though I saw it after I had booked it a couple of days ago - on the last full day of the Getaway's recent transatlantic sailing. At the same I booked it, I also paid for a CruiseNext deposit and they will apply it to the Jade sailing. Win-win. Woohoo!

Could someone give me the "bare facts" on the Cruise next deposit? I hace never cruised NCL before, but I have never cruised solo before and their deals seem hard to beat! Is this similar to getting a discount on your next cruise (book a placeholder) with Disney? Do they always allow you to use it on these last minute deals?

Could someone give me the "bare facts" on the Cruise next deposit? I hace never cruised NCL before, but I have never cruised solo before and their deals seem hard to beat! Is this similar to getting a discount on your next cruise (book a placeholder) with Disney? Do they always allow you to use it on these last minute deals?

The “cruise next” deposit is a pre-paid deposit on any NCL Cruise. It’s like “money in the bank”. As far as I know, it can be used on any NCL cruise, at any price, even last minute deals. The beauty of it is, it only costs you the $250 less whatever onboard credit you receive when you purchase it. I always purchase two at a time which means I’m getting “half price”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important to note that the certificate is only valid on cruises of 6 or more days.

Norwegian Cruise Line’s CruiseNext Deposit

Terms & Conditions

To redeem your CruiseNext Deposit(s) please call your Travel Professional or Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-866-234-7350. At the time of booking, please notify your Travel Professional that you wish to apply your CruiseNext Deposit to the reservation. For guests outside the US and Canada, please call your Travel Professional or the Norwegian Cruise Line phone number listed on NCL.com.

1. When you purchase a CruiseNext Deposit (CND), your shipboard account will be charged in USD and you will receive an instant shipboard credit towards your current cruise. Once the cruise has concluded, the CND will be converted into the currency associated with the agency you made your reservation through for the cruise on which the deposits were purchased (credit will go in your Norwegian Cruise Line guest record or Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes Rewards account). Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.

2. You must be 21 years of age or older to charge a CruiseNext to your shipboard account.

3. A maximum of four (4) CruiseNext Deposits may be purchased per person.

4. CruiseNext Deposits are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit. A CruiseNext Deposit can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CruiseNext Deposits are transferable at no charge.

5. CruiseNext Deposits ($250 each) and CruiseNext Haven Deposits ($500 each) are valid for sailings of 6 days or longer. CruiseNext Lite Deposits ($100 each) are valid for Norwegian Sky sailings only.

6. Limit one (1) CruiseNext Deposit, of any denomination, may be used per stateroom. CruiseNext and CruiseNext Lite Deposits ($250 each or $100 each respectively) may be used as the full deposit for all staterooms excluding Suites and The Haven by Norwegian (staterooms requiring enhanced deposit). One (1) CruiseNext or CruiseNext Lite Deposit ($250 each or $100 each respectively) may be used as a partial deposit towards the full required deposit for Suites or The Haven by Norwegian. Limit (1) CruiseNext Haven Deposit ($500 each) may be used as the full deposit for all staterooms including Suites and The Haven by Norwegian (staterooms requiring enhanced deposit).

7. You may apply two (2) CND of the same denomination to one (1) stateroom when booking a cruise that qualifies for the Double Up feature of the CruiseNext program. Visit*http://www.ncl.com/cruisenext*for full details.

8. All CruiseNext Deposits are valid for new reservations made within 4 years from the date of purchase, and become null and void after expiration. Failure to redeem and sail within 4 years will result in forfeiture CruiseNext Deposit.

9. You must notify Norwegian Cruise Line or your Travel Professional that a CruiseNext Deposit will be applied at the time of reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability.

10. CruiseNext Deposits cannot be combined with chartered cruises, employee, friends and family, interline, or travel agent rates, Welcome Back Rewards or Where to Next? deposits.

11. To cancel a reservation made with a CruiseNext Deposit, submit your request in accordance with Norwegian Cruise Line cancellation policies and procedures. The CruiseNext Deposit will be re-issued minus any cancellation fees, and will retain its original expiration date. If you cancel a reservation made with a CruiseNext Deposit after its expiration date, it will be forfeited. Once a CruiseNext Deposit is applied to a reservation, it is subject to the same cancellation policy, rules and regulations as any other deposit.

12. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you must comply with the Norwegian Cruise Line the Norwegian Cruise Line (Bahamas) Ltd. d/b/a NCLH and/or NCL America Inc.’s (together “NCL”) Terms and Conditions of the Cruise Brochure and Passenger Ticket Contract.

Thank you all for the information, much appreciated!

A couple more notes on the CruiseNext deposits. You can only get them on board during a cruise. The maximum you can buy per cruise is 4, though you can bank as many as you want over several cruises.

When you buy 2 to 4 deposits for $250 each, you get a 50% credit back on your ship board account. This credit does apply to the charge for the deposits. For example, if you buy 4 deposits ($250 each) for $1000 you will get a $500 credit so the actual cost to you is only $500. You don't have to spend the credit on anything else.

It is free money in one sense, but really it's NCL paying you a dividend for your returning to cruise with them again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There really isn't anything to cash out. It is a non-refundable credit, but not to worry, It's already been used to lower your cost of the CruiseNext deposits.

Maybe this will help. If you only buy 4 future deposits while on your cruise you will see the charges on your shipboard account totaling $1000. At the same time you will see 4 credits totaling $500 on your account. The shipboard account balance is now at $500. This is what you will be charged at the end of your cruise to settle up your onboard account. Now you have $1000 worth of CruiseNext deposits that you only paid $500 for. It really is a good deal if you plan to cruise again with NCL.

If you make any other charges while on the cruise you will be paying these above the $500 you already owe. Don't think that you "Have to" spend more than your original purchase of the deposits. The credit is used on that purchase alone.

Also you need to buy 2, 3, or 4 deposits to get the 50% credit. If you buy only one, you only get a 40% credit.

If your not sure what your future cruising on NCL will be, try buying only 2 deposits. You have 4 years to use them and sometimes, currently on balcony cabins and above, you can use two on one reservation. As you can see on this forum there are plenty of solo deals on NCL. I'm sure you will have no problems using them.

Seeing a too good to be true on princess star la to Vancouver $358 for seven days no single supplement for April 3rd. Inside cabin. Wish it was in my travel window but alas not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That fare is gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk