Celebrity Edge Single Stateroom with Infinite Veranda

johhnnyt

Booked an Edge Single Stateroom today for inaugural sailing, only information I have on it so far is that its slightly smaller (142 sq ft) vice the normal edge infinity cabin of 200 sq ft. Looks like great locations though, and it has a Queen sized bed instead of a King Sized one. Anyone heard anything else?

The only other things I've seen are things you might already know- there are 16 of them and they're only on deck 6.

I am very curious about them, but the prices are so expensive! I didn't expect them to be equivalent to 1 person rate, but I didn't expect them to be so close to the price for a double-occupancy veranda, given how much smaller the rooms are. I'd really like to see the cabin layout or some photos/illustrations to see how tight the room is going to feel.

The only other things I've seen are things you might already know- there are 16 of them and they're only on deck 6.

I am very curious about them, but the prices are so expensive! I didn't expect them to be equivalent to 1 person rate, but I didn't expect them to be so close to the price for a double-occupancy veranda, given how much smaller the rooms are. I'd really like to see the cabin layout or some photos/illustrations to see how tight the room is going to feel.

I agree. More information is needed by this cruiser before I would consider making a booking.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a cruise on The Edge for 2019.........prices for that single cabin? No thanks..........for the price they are charging

I am booked in a full sized cabin.

From what I have read, they are about 140 square feet........for the price they are charging I am booking a full size cabin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I also booked the single infinity balcony just out of curiosity. I think the room look like a lot of fun. I do Celebrity multiple times and have enjoyed no matter what room. Also I think anything on Edge especially the first 6 months is going to be high but the innovations that have been released so far are too tempting. I go in January 2019.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow! That is high....$618 per night! I'm going on a trans pacific on Crystal Cruises next year, in a veranda room, solo, for less per night than that! And.....that includes all gratuities, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages and specialty restaurants.