Were There Changes to the Spa Café???

MsSoCalCruiser

We had read about the spa café and we're looking forward to trying it. We especially liked what we read about ordering salmon and grilled chicken that was prepared to order.

Last night I read a post that stated this was no longer available. Does anybody know if this was correct or are you still able to order freshly prepared salmon and grilled chicken from the Spa Café? If anyone is on a cruise and able to post the menu it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Our last cruise was in late October/early November 2016 and they were still cooking the chicken to order. I don't like Salmon, so I didn't notice it. That would bum me out if they stopped grilling fresh on the spot, but I can see where pre-grilling would speed things up.

Our last cruise was in late October/early November 2016 and they were still cooking the chicken to order. I don't like Salmon, so I didn't notice it. That would bum me out if they stopped grilling fresh on the spot, but I can see where pre-grilling would speed things up.

Thanks. I guess I will know in a few weeks. I told my friends about this and they are looking forward to it so I hope it's still around.

I saw the same post. The person was on the Equinox President's cruise that ended today 9/4. They stated that the breakfast frittatas and the lunch salmon and chicken were no longer available in the Spa Cafe. We are hoping this was a fluke on this sailing and not something that will be fleet wide.

I'll wait for replies from Guests retuning after today. Previous sailings are not an indicator of what the current menu includes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw the same post. The person was on the Equinox President's cruise that ended today 9/4. They stated that the breakfast frittatas and the lunch salmon and chicken were no longer available in the Spa Cafe. We are hoping this was a fluke on this sailing and not something that will be fleet wide.

I'll wait for replies from Guests retuning after today. Previous sailings are not an indicator of what the current menu includes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please keep us posted.

There is a menu on a stand in the cafe. Sometimes it isn't easy to find. At the bottom is listed the options for tuna steak, salmon, and a few other choices. You can get the fish done as grilled, or poached. There is also a few other daily things like a lettuce wrap.

You place your order with the cook, sit down and wait about 15 minutes for it to be prepared. They will bring it to your table. While waiting we usually help our selves to the other items on the counter.

If you can't find the menu ask a server.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Of all my cruises on Celebrity, I never even knew this option existed. So glad you posted it and I guess if they discontinue it, I won't be too disappointed as I will act as if I still never knew about it. If they do have this available, I will be sooooo happy!!

Of all my cruises on Celebrity, I never even knew this option existed. So glad you posted it and I guess if they discontinue it, I won't be too disappointed as I will act as if I still never knew about it. If they do have this available, I will be sooooo happy!!

I will be on the Infinity in a few weeks and I will let you know if it is still available. I hope so!

What is included at the Spa Cafe for everyone? Are smoothies included only if you have a Premium beverage package? On my last cruise, it was kind of hard to tell what was actually included. Thanks!

All of the food is included for everyone. The smoothies require the premium package. With the changes to the classic package, perhaps you could pay a small amount but I have no experience with that.

Each time I sail on X, something has been discontinued. Each time, I wonder what will be next. Starting think seriously why I should keep sailing on X. With prices increasing and services decreasing, I wonder what will next to be eliminated.

This is only going to be my second sailing with X. If this change is correct then there will have been a few changes since I sailed with them about three years ago. Not good.