ms Amsterdam in Juneau August 14, 2018

Scrapnana

Amsterdam will be one of six ships filling up Juneau harbor on Tuesday. She will be at the CT dock from 1300-2100.

70% chance of rain on Tuesday with morning showers becoming a steady light rain later in the day. The high will be 61F/16C and the low 50F/10C. Sunrise is at 5:18 am and sunset at 8:45 pm.

Also in port are Radiance of the Seas at the AS dock from 0700-2130, Seabourn Sojourn tendering from 0800-2000, Golden Princess at the FKL dock from 0800-2100, and Norwegian Bliss (0700-1330) and Pearl (1400-2200) doing the Norwegian shuffle at the AJ dock.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up: Noordam on Wednesday.

Are there always 6 ships in Juneau on Tuesdays? I will be there in a couple of weeks and I have not been following this thread as often as I should. Although I do look at the Juneau web cam a lot.

No. 5 are due on the 21st and the 28th, and September 4th. September 11 only has three.

Are there always 6 ships in Juneau on Tuesdays? I will be there in a couple of weeks and I have not been following this thread as often as I should. Although I do look at the Juneau web cam a lot.

This is the last Tuesday with 6 ships, Sept 4 is last day with 5 ships and then all the ships start leaving Alaska.

Of course the two Norwegian ships switch out - with Pearl docking and the behemoth Bliss - leaving. So technically 5 ships in port at any one time.

http://www.experienceketchikan.com/support-files/jnu_2018.pdf