Tui Discovery Family Suite

I was wondering if anyone has been in either of the 2-bedroom family suites? If so, I would be very grateful if they could tell me whether they were allowed in the Suite Concierge lounge, and what is the wi-fi set up in there. Are children allowed in? I believe the Lounge is not available to those in Junior Suites, is that correct? If there are any photographs of the Family suite or Concierge Lounge I would love to see them. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

We have just booked this cabin for next October and found this on this website:

All suites enjoy a number of extra amenities and perks including coffee-pod machines and fancy bathroom toiletries; express check-in; priority luggage delivery; free pressing service (up to three items per person in the first 24 hours onboard), and free Continental breakfast-in-bed (one per person, per week). All suites also have bathrooms with tubs. Suite guests also have access to the Executive Lounge on Deck 8, which has concierge facilities and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Note: The Family Cabins are all classified as suites and so are entitled to suite perks.

• 3 months later...