Equinox - place for Mah Jongg?

Zeldamarie

I will be sailing on the Equinox on Dec. 9 and hope to get a couple of games of Mah Jongg in with any willing participants. Does anyone know if there is a game room or similar place where there are tables that seat four for a game? And is anyone out there interested in joining me? I plan to bring my own set. Thanks! :cool:

I will be sailing on the Equinox on Dec. 9 and hope to get a couple of games of Mah Jongg in with any willing participants. Does anyone know if there is a game room or similar place where there are tables that seat four for a game? And is anyone out there interested in joining me? I plan to bring my own set. Thanks! :cool:

The Card Room - on deck nine near the central elevators - is for cards and other games.

Thanks! Just what I was looking for!

I've been on Eclipse (same class as Equinox) several times and people are playing cards in the game room when we go to breakfast!! They have a few board games like Scrabble but not a wide selection so I would suggest you bring your own mah jong tiles. Go on your cruise roll call and post that you're looking for players....they're there and they'll let you know!

On my last Celebrity cruise (which happened to be on the Equinox!), a group of women was playing outside the Oceanview Bar area on deck 14. I was a mah jongg newbie at the time, but they were delighted to have me watch and learn. It was a great way to spend a beautiful afternoon at sea!

The card room is great, but playing outside is even better if weather permits!!

• 5 weeks later...