Diamond Lounge drink suggestions.

ValerieJo

i know there is the usual Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic mixed drinks. Looking for some suggestions for a little more fru fru type drink. I know we can’t get the frozen drinks. What fancy, fun drinks do you order in the Diamond Lounge?

Cosmopolitan

Lemon Drop

Long Island Iced Tea

I have never seen any fru fru type drinks served in the diamond lounge just good basic drinks which there is a good variety of.

Thanks for responding.

Trying to break out of my usual Rum & Coke basic drink order. Looking to try something new. With all the variety, what do you typically order?

Thanks for responding.

Trying to break out of my usual Rum & Coke basic drink order. Looking to try something new. With all the variety, what do you typically order?

This is an old post from Grandeur, but the second photo has some ideas:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47963885&postcount=12

i know there is the usual Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic mixed drinks. Looking for some suggestions for a little more fru fru type drink. I know we can’t get the frozen drinks. What fancy, fun drinks do you order in the Diamond Lounge?

I have started going with Vodka Cranberry. A little more festive looking. Plus, I might be hurting the liver but the kidneys are getting attention 🤦🏼*♀️. Last night a lady sitting with me ordered a Rum-cranberry-Sprite! That’s about the best I can offer you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I vote for the Chocolate Martinis. That drink was suggested to me last year by our Diamond Concierge. I told her that I don't like soda and I don't like to really taste the booze in the drink and she said "Chocolate Martinis." I have been ordering them ever since. My Daughter-in-law also suggested Rum Cake Martinis but they were not available on my RCCI cruise in September so it was my old standby, Chocolate Martinis.

I've not been in the Diamond Lounge and don't know what mixers they have available, but I had a tasty drink on a recent Delta flight. It was gin, cran-apple juice, and a splash of Sprite.

When I searched the internet to find what was actually in that drink (never did find it, the above is from memory), I found another Delta drink that was created by a flight attendant and won awards called a Jack and Joe. It's coffee with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whiskey and Bailey's Irish Cream. I haven't tried it yet but the next time I want a hot drink, it will be my first choice. I'm guessing that the Tennessee Honey Whiskey won't be available in the DL though.

I always get the royal replenishment package so i get free virgin frozen drinks. Would it be possible to get a virgin pina colada then have my diamond drink be a shot of rum? From a bar that can make the frozen drinks, not the lounge itself. Not a big drinker but love my frozen items so thought this would be a good idea if possible.