liberty of the seas thanksgiving

Good morning, on this fine Saturday morning, my eight year old and I will be on the los during thanksgiving break any one no the current movies at night that are playing? Are you able to stream a movie if we purchase the internet 1 device? I was looking through the new chops lunch menu for 19.00 is it worth it like at night? I have cruised royal 5 x's before so I no the food is not to my liking much not a good variety, but to be fair we are simple people give me some landrys, pappeduex,saltgrass and abeulos Im happy, But the ocean breeze, smell, not at work I can handle it. Appreciate any info. Thank You Janet Rae

You probably have dining promotions available in your cruise planner for discounts on specialty restaurants. One of the best deals is First Night Done Right for $15.00 per person. It's only good for the first night and you pick your dining time and Royal assigned the restaurant. But, in my experience you can change the restaurant once on board if you have a different preference.

The specialty restaurants also have kids menu and pricing...I believe for $10 if they order off the kids menu.

thank you for the help guys one more question, since Ethan is 8 do I book for 1 and add him on at the kids price when I board? Thanks again Janet Rae

You might mess up your table size that way. If you book for two and want to add a third, you would be going from a two seat table to a four seat table. If you book the child at full price now, they will credit your onboard account for the children's price difference after dinner.