How much is a pop?

Mr and Mrs C

I was playing around on my Carnival booking and was going to order the pop package for my son and husband but it was around $105 usd, which is over $130 Canadian for us for the week. Seems like a lot of money for pop! How much is it for one if we don't buy the package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was playing around on my Carnival booking and was going to order the pop package for my son and husband but it was around $105 usd, which is over $130 Canadian for us for the week. Seems like a lot of money for pop! How much is it for one if we don't buy the package?

I think they are $2 usd per can

My mom drinks soda, my son drinks juice. I ordered water so we could have it and so The Boy can add his flavor packs. We are bringing soda for my mom.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Gotta love that exchange rate NOT ~!~ my hubby drinks diet pepsi so we bring on a 12 pk each. He brings one to the dining room each night and after the first night there is always a glass of ice waiting for him .

You can carry on canned cokes - a 12pack per person as well as a bottle of wine. I think the wine has to be one of the 750ml bottles, but others that have carried them on more than I have will know for sure. We used to get the drink package years ago, but we drank cokes all day long so it was worth it. Now, we may drink 1 or 2 cokes a day, so we just pay as we go. They are over $2 once the tip is added, but you'd pay that at a restaurant or concession stand at home, so not a huge deal for us.

Thanks for your replies! I think we will just pay as we go. They'd have to drink at least 7 pops a day to make it worth it. I'd never let my son drink that much even while on a cruise. Also I see it's coke products and they like Pepsi so we will bring 3 cases on with us and they can purchase pop here and there if needed.

I always just purchase a 6 pack from fun shops. It's a bit hi but I would never drink 100.00 dollars worth of pop . Hope you have a great cruise[/quote

Bottomless Bubbles program covers unlimited soda (pop) and juices. It is $4.95 a day for Kids and 7.50 a day for adults plus a gratuity. They pour it into plastic glasses with ice for you. They do not give you a can nor will they give you more than one glass at a time.. The only place you cannot use it is for Room Service purchases.