Conquest Seafood Shack

CruisingAgain

Wait what? There's a seafood shack? I have booked the Conquest and it will be the first time I have really booked a cruise and never researched the ship (booked for the ports).

Tell me more about this place. Does it cost extra? If so, pricing? What all do they have on the menu? This is fabulous news to read about. :D

Wait what? There's a seafood shack? I have booked the Conquest and it will be the first time I have really booked a cruise and never researched the ship (booked for the ports).

Tell me more about this place. Does it cost extra? If so, pricing? What all do they have on the menu? This is fabulous news to read about. :D

Yes it's extra.Never noticed anyone inline . Located on Lido , Aft of the ship opposite side of the pizza . Our group avoided it , seems the entire ship avoided it .:o

• New England Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl $4
  • Lobster Roll $12
  • Lobster BLT $12
  • Crab Cake Sliders $8
  • Fish and Chips $6
  • Fried Seafood Platter (fish, shrimp, clams, calamari, and fries) $10

Buckets

• Fried Buffalo Shrimp $6
  • Fried Clam Strips $5
  • Fried Shrimp and Clam Strip Combo $6

Market

• Steamed Lobster by the pound market price N/A
  • Snow Crab by the pound MP $19
  • Steamed Peel and Eat Shrimp by the pound MP $11
  • Raw Oysters individually MP $1

Best I could find on prices

Because it cost extra

Oh ok. I thought maybe there had been a lot of complaints about the food itself. Good to know. :)

Portion size is decent but don't get the lobster roll unless you LOVE mayo and don't really want much lobster!:eek:

I have never had one before and wanted to try it. Hmmm :confused:

Portion size is decent but don't get the lobster roll unless you LOVE mayo and don't really want much lobster!:eek:

Thanks for the tip. We have it on Freedom and I wanted to try it but I'll be more cautious...and at least see what someone else gets before I attempt it.

Thanks for the tip. We have it on Freedom and I wanted to try it but I'll be more cautious...and at least see what someone else gets before I attempt it.

I read you can ask them to make the lobster rolls with butter instead of mayo which is the traditional way anyhow

No, but they did get rid of the free seafood counter above the Lido buffet on Conquest class ships.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I do miss the Fish 'n Chips, but on the Conquest that area is now a free BBQ place.

We just got back from a B2B on the Conquest and were very pleased with the friendliness of the crew and the cleanliness of the ship..... we'd sail on her again in a heartbeat.

John

I do miss the Fish 'n Chips, but on the Conquest that area is now a free BBQ place.

We just got back from a B2B on the Conquest and were very pleased with the friendliness of the crew and the cleanliness of the ship..... we'd sail on her again in a heartbeat.

John

Can you elaborate on this free BBQ place and where this is located?

Can you elaborate on this free BBQ place and where this is located?

It is on level 10 above the Lido buffet. We went up their mostly to sit and eat lunch because we had a group of 10 and they hard several large tables up there and it wasn't very crowded. I did grab some of the pulled pork and mac & cheese one day just to pass around our table to see if it everyone liked it and it was pretty good.

My DH has always loved the Conquest for the free fish & chips they used to have in that area. He and my MIL went and paid for fish & chips at the Seafood shack one day for lunch. He said it was ok, but he thought it was better before. They both thought it was a little greasy. I wanted to try the lobster roll but just never got around to it.

HI all!

Happy to see this chatting about food on Conquest as I'll be sailing on her in October.

I had the lobster rolls on the Vista TA & thought they were good. For $12 you got 2 plus fries, much cheaper than we can get here in our Town. I tried to upload a picture but the file is too big & I don't know how to manually adjust it.:o

mitsugirly ~ hi from retired 10 years + 26 days! Looking forward to your Conquest review. Are you still thinking of Escape on Oct 14th I hope.;)

Have a nice day.

~ Jo ~ :)