1st because your here today

2nd because the sun and moon kiss

Something we should try not to miss

3rd because we all try to have a loss each Thursday

I hope your weigh-ins all month go your way

4th because we're lucky to be "lose to cruise friends" on here

Hoping both our weight loss and cruises are near

Morning Belle,

Wish I was going to be able to share telescope eclipse pics next week, but late training scheduling is putting me out of state on Monday. On the plus side, it's in an area that will have 92% coverage (if not too cloudy) rather than 60% expected in AZ.

Today is taking my oldest off to set him up in his college dorm. Holy crap, seems like yesterday he was a pudgy little kid shooting bb guns and now he's starting college to become an MD. It's reasons like that I want to try so hard and stick around as long as I can so don't miss too much in their lives.

Great week, stayed the course, got some exercise in, and dropped 3lbs to get down to 194! On track for 190 by the 30th when I head to Honolulu for a short family visit. Clothes feel great, I feel great, wife is doing awesome as well - all seems right with the world right now.

Busy thread last week - lot's of folks trying hard, getting out, sharing experiences. That's huge for me, to know others share the same goals, hiccups, etc.

Have a good week everyone!

Good evening guys. Unfortunately I'm up two and a half probably. I've not been trying all that hard recently. My lackluster July took the wind from my sails. Although I have been walking more than ever. I'll check back over the weekend to see how the rest are doing.

That's awesome inspiration shootr! Unfortunately my dad didnt take care of himself and died when I was 31. That's great you are working to keep that from happening. Your son appreciates it!

Have a great wkend everyone!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi shootr, Diana and Mike. Glad you three showed up.

Where's everyone?

shootr Good Loss! You'll be ready for Hawaii. don't I know

what happens to our "kids"? They grow up so fast!

Diana Bet you can get a pound off. You didn't gain so

still ahead. What day are you leaving?

Mike We all have those months. (days weeks whatever)

Try to get back on track. It's good you still come in here,

Might help you.

I loss a pound this week. Such a slow loser. Stay the same

more then lose. So I'm happy.

Hope you three have a good weekend all around but food wise

the most. We can do it. Know we can!

Hi Belle, we fly to Seattle on Sept.2nd. Board the ship Sept. 3rd.

Like Belle said, where is everybody?

Mike, sorry you gained. But, you are walking a lot so that is good.

Shootr, you are doing well. Very encouraging!

Hope some more people drop in.

Diana

I'm down 2 for this week! [emoji1373][emoji1373] But I have two work drinks/food things this afternoon and this evening. Lol So let's hope I don't gain them back in one night, I'm certainly able! [emoji23][emoji23]

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

shootr.. Great Picture!

Diana.. Your cruise is for your birthday isn't it? What day

is yours, I forgot. Mine is the 1st of Sept.

Croozengal.. Hope everything went good Friday. That you got

thru your drinks and food work things. Didn't do to much damage.

Still don't know where are friends are. Are you busy and/or out having fun?

Don't stay away because your not eating like you want. Come on and say

Hello and read and pretty soon you'll be on track again.

Everyone have a good weekend.:cool:

Hey everyone, am late to the party again.. I am soo busy with this new project at work and with the heat , humidity and being so tired and dirty didn't have time to post.. I am within a lb of last weeks weigh in. Still drinking lots of water and walking a lot but haven't been to the gym. Hoping to get up early and get out and about always feel better after a good workout.. Take care everyone.. Rob

Good Afternoon this Sunday to ALL.

Still missing some friends this week..Where are YOU?

Diana good people are born in Sept...us!:) There were

others on here that use to have Sept. Birthdays too.

Where are you ?

I have a cruise booked for Oct. Happy cruiser!:cool:

Birthday present to me!:ship: :tropical-drink:

I love when I stick to the plan exactly...and still go up a pound over the weekend...

Been good with some chores, swimming, some shooting, and getting ready for a week in rural Alabama next week for the training.

(Shooting went well lol)

26bfd6b1fe425bee1982acb09a4374ee.jpg

Picked up a couple bags of microwave popcorn, big bag of jerky, and a couple of those individual serving peanut butter things. Should be able to snag an apple or two at the complimentary hotel breakfast every morning - and dinners are being held at local places that I know I can eat OK at. Lunches are the only unknowns but I'll work around them.

All I do is look at some recent pics of myself and the motivation comes right back to stay on track. I feel great and my stomach has shrunk enough that small amounts, when eaten slowly, fill me right up. Clothes feel good and just can't wait to get to Hawaii and see the grandkids finally! (Just booked a couple outriggers for 12 of us to go surfing - should be a hoot!)

Be careful staring at the sun tomorrow, and have a great week all.

Glad you got a cruise booked Belle! That always helps a person's outlook. At least it does mine.

Great idea looking at photos shootr. I'm generally the one taking the photos around here so I fortunately I'm not in many, but I agree they would provide plenty of inspiration.

Resting up now from a 5mi walk this afternoon. It was a little hot, but I made it. Determined to have some success to report Thursday.

Mike

Hi all!

I have no excuse for dropping in so late!:o

I have a dilemma, on Thursday I was up 1.4 lbs yet when I weighed myself the next day I was only up 0.6. Wonder what that means, & the funny thing is I ate potato chips Thursday night!

Anyhow glad some of you are doing well.

Belle ~ great treating yourself to a cruise for your birthday. Where to this time? I'm cruising in Oct too so am looking forward to that.

See you Thursday!

~ Jo ~ :)

So far so good. Walking in the morning, plenty of water, and salads for dinner. Grab an apple from the brkfst buffet in the morning for a snack, and only eating 1/2 sandwich for lunch.

Feeling good, except the training is remedial to me so staying awake in the afternoon is challenging. Lol.

I'll check in Saturday when I get home - expecting good things. SEE YA!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great job, shootr!

My birthday was yesterday and I had a fabulous dinner, complete with dessert, and wine. [emoji51] I haven't been drinking as much water the past couple of days because we are moving offices and they picked up the water cooler already. The scale said I'd gained 3 pounds! [emoji33] Normally I can fluctuate 2 lbs from one day to the next if my water intake isn't good, so hopefully I will see that disappear in the next couple of days. [emoji1374]