When do we get our sail and sign card?

stacyluh

I heard they were doing something new on carnival and hanging your sail and sign card on your door? I am cruising tomorrow. Is this true? And when do they hang it on the door? How will they know I purchased cheers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the mailbox in a tamper evident envelope. You use your Boarding Pass for purchases until your cabin is ready which if you aren't Diamond/Platinum/FTTF, is at about 1:00-1:30PM when they open the fire doors. Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles will register in the computer when you present your Boarding Pass.

Thanks so much. I would have been wondering [emoji106]

In the mailbox in a tamper evident envelope. You use your Boarding Pass for purchases until your cabin is ready which if you aren't Diamond/Platinum/FTTF, is at about 1:00-1:30PM when they open the fire doors. Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles will register in the computer when you present your Boarding Pass.

Thanks so much. I would have been wondering. Its been 2 years since I've cruised. Far too long!

Thanks so much. I would have been wondering. Its been 2 years since I've cruised. Far too long!

No problem! You'll love it. Eliminates the 2nd line totally so now you check in out front before the metal detectors and then proceed immediately to the lounge. So much quicker.

It's rolling out fleet wide. I know Vista has it, and I think also Splendor if I recall correctly. Also someone recently reported that Glory went to it as well which makes me super happy since I'm going in October. There may be more that I don't know of. I seem to remember seeing somewhere that it will be on all ships that have mailboxes by the end of the year. Conquest had the old way last month and I hated it having experienced the new way.

Definitely could depend on the ship. Sailed Splednor from Miami last October & it was Carnival' s first sailing putting them in the mailbox. However, i sailed the Dream 8/27 & we got them during check in at the port. So it depends on ship & port.

I heard they were doing something new on carnival and hanging your sail and sign card on your door? I am cruising tomorrow. Is this true? And when do they hang it on the door? How will they know I purchased cheers?

In your mail box.

Your S&S card will be in a sealed envelope in the mail slot outside your cabin door. It will be there prior to your cabin being ready.

The first time you go to one of the bars after you get your sign and sail card, the Bartender will see on his computer that you have the drink package and will put a sticker on your caed at that time.

Just had this faster check-in on the sensation September 7th. No mail slots but sail & Sign cards neatly tucked in envelope behind room number. Felt odd almost like we skipped a step in checking in LOL

Sent from my VS995 using Forums mobile app

It does seem weird, doesn’t it? Almost like you’re forgetting something. But I love it!

We had S&S cards at check in on our Sunshine cruise last week. I don't know how much they could speed it up. We walked in the door and were on the ship before we could blink!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Vista holds a few more people than the Sunshine. It really did make things go faster getting all the passengers on board. Mobile iPads and not having to get your card at check in is a real improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Forums