Trouble booking Coastal Kitchen

Hi

We are sailing on Anthem in a Grand Suite.

I booked a few nights in Coastal Kitchen for dinner using the cruise planner maybe a month ago.

I went back in earlier today (also tried yesterday) to add another night and Coastal Kitchen wasn't an option listed under dining.

Anyone else having this glitch?

I know I can add another night once on board but like getting as much arranged in advance as possible.

I know I can call but didn't want to sit on hold for a long time.

I have time since cruise isn't until late January, so am hoping it's just another IT glitch.

Thank you

Noreen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's a glitch. We are cruising January 28th and I tried to change a Coastal kitchen reservation just to see if I was able to. It just comes up blank. They probably took as many reservations as allowed at this time. Keep checking if not do it when you board. They will be open for lunch. You will love CK. The service, the quality of food and the staff.

We have a grand suite on allure in March and I don't see where to book times for coastal kitchen. What am I missing?

It may not be available for booking yet. When it does become available, it will be in your Cruise Planner under Dining.

I sail on Oasis in 8 days and Coastal Kitchen never appeared on my list of restaurants to book (we're in a GS). In fact, I didn't know this should have been an option until I read this thread.

Guess I'll talk to the concierge if we find we'd like to eat dinner there. I know we'll be doing breakfast and possibly lunch there on port days.

My understanding is that you can book Coastal Kitchen through cruise planner for Anthem but not for the Oasis class ships. Dining opened for our January harmony cruise but coastal kitchen was not available. (And yes we are in a suite for that sailing).

Bobj

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sail on Oasis in 8 days and Coastal Kitchen never appeared on my list of restaurants to book (we're in a GS). In fact, I didn't know this should have been an option until I read this thread.

Guess I'll talk to the concierge if we find we'd like to eat dinner there. I know we'll be doing breakfast and possibly lunch there on port days.

We are now in a family Junior suite and don't know if we can use Coastal Kitchen?? Did in Feb but then in a grand suite. Any help or answers thank you Irene and Stan

We are now in a family Junior suite and don't know if we can use Coastal Kitchen?? Did in Feb but then in a grand suite. Any help or answers thank you Irene and Stan

Yes, you have access for dinner only.

Reservations are recommended but you should have no problems finding available seating. We ate at the Coastal Kitchen for most of our cruise without reservations. Each time we went in the staff had a table available for us at the window so that our kids could look out. This was on Anthem

Sent from my iPad using Forums