What is your favorite diamond perk?

The Free Booze. If they removed the balcony discount it would not cause anyone to look at another cruise line. If they stopped the free drinks you'd see people start booking a heck of a lot more Princess/MSC/NCL

The complimentary upgrade from a balcony to a Grand Suite.

What? No one else gets that? Hmmmm.....

Close call between the discount and three drinks (I don't necessarily use all three every night, so the money probably works out about even).

The Diamond lounge. It stopped me from getting the deluxe drink package on my last cruise and will stop me from getting it on this upcoming sailing as well. I figure 2 frozen drinks in the day, 2 in the lounge and then 1 more at a bar right before my happy hour window is up :) I have no issues paying for 2 drinks a day when I know the rest will be complimentary.

For me the diamond lounge followed by the three free drinks. Bottled water is now included and that for me is a big improvement.

I like to get away from crowds and also meet other regular cruisers. Diamond lounge is great for this. Complementary coffee which is better then the free stuff outside, quiet breakfast in morning, snacks in the evening and the concierge who can help you out with reservations or problems.

The existence of a diamond lounge is a big determinant when it comes to choosing a ship.