Pack and Play/Crib

Tennant

Does anyone have pictures of the type of pack and play provided by Celebrity. Have gotten feedback on the family board from other cruise lines but they are all different and I'm specifically looking for what celebrity provides as that is the line we are sailing on. If not pictures, brand? Is it full sized or mini? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...
I have tried to email the special request department but no response. Anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response?

Hi Tennant-- if you are still around, can you let me know what sort of pack-n-play you ended up with?

We used a pack n play type crib on Summit. It was good. Mesh sides and low platform. It folded. However, there was plenty of space in the cabin. Never needed to fold it. We were in concierge class. It was worth booking concierge for the extra space.

Thanks Redtravel. Two follow up questions: (1) was it a standard size pack 'n play? Our kid is about 34" inches long so I don't think a mini-PNP would work and (2) was there any sort of mattress or just the standard P&P 1/2" thick mat? I don't want to gamble my son's willingness to sleep peacefully on a lumpy thin mat over a 14 day cruise. :p