Summit balconies - can you look down and see the ocean?

pryncesshmm

Hi folks,

Weird one for you. I have this strange "thing" where I want to look down from my balcony and see the ocean, not the top of a lifeboat or someone elses balcony. Besides the sweet 16 (which are already sold out), are there any balconies that fit my description that you have been in (besides the really expensive suite cabins, a bit out of my price range haha).

Thanks in advance for any info you have!

Hi folks,

Weird one for you. I have this strange "thing" where I want to look down from my balcony and see the ocean, not the top of a lifeboat or someone elses balcony. Besides the sweet 16 (which are already sold out), are there any balconies that fit my description that you have been in (besides the really expensive suite cabins, a bit out of my price range haha).

Thanks in advance for any info you have!

If I interpret what you are asking correctly I believe the short answer to your question is no. Next best for you would be the other forward cabins and the higher the better but basically no.

If you look at the cabins ahead of the Forward elevators you should have a clear view to the ocean. It's been a while since I was in one of these but the deck plans would indicate a clear view (as does my memory).

If you look at the cabins ahead of the Forward elevators you should have a clear view to the ocean. It's been a while since I was in one of these but the deck plans would indicate a clear view (as does my memory).

Yes, in addition to the sweet sixteen cabins on deck 6, all of the forward cabins on decks 7, 8 and 9 that are on the bump out (starting at about 4 cabins aft of the forward elevators) have a clear unobstructed view directly downwards.

Yes, in addition to the sweet sixteen cabins on deck 6, all of the forward cabins on decks 7, 8 and 9 that are on the bump out (starting at about 4 cabins aft of the forward elevators) have a clear unobstructed view directly downwards.

If I interpret correctly what the OP requested, I'm not sure that is the case, I believe all the cabins above deck six "sweet sixteen" either look down onto lifeboats or the extended balconies of the "sweet sixteen" despite what the deckplans might suggest.

Exterior photos of the ship on this website may give a better idea.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Infinity

If I interpret correctly what the OP requested, I'm not sure that is the case, I believe all the cabins above deck six "sweet sixteen" either look down onto lifeboats or the extended balconies of the "sweet sixteen" despite what the deckplans might suggest.

Exterior photos of the ship on this website may give a better idea.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Infinity

Although the sweet sixteen have larger balconies, the railings of the balconies of the cabins above them are directly above those of the sixteen since the cabins themselves are offset.