Interesting Marketing Miss

taxare

We booked the April 2021 roundtrip Tokyo trip and thanks to Carol in a separate Japan thread we found out about an included pre or post land program. At the time I noted that it didn't show that on the website. I received my 2020-2021 Voyage collection brochure today and looked at the Asia page for the Explorer and see that each of those voyages offer a land program at no additional cost. Unless I am missing something (which is possible the older I get) the website March 9 voyage shows under "special offers" the included land program but not the March 21, April 6 or April 20 voyages. This included land program clinched the sale for me. I would think that if someone found the voyage online and booked it and wasn't offered the included land program they would be very disappointed. IMHO, Regent needs to be more careful to make sure the paper and online offers are synchronized.

• 2 weeks later...

taxare,

This program is listed online and detailed under the Land & Hotel Pre & Post tab:

https://www.rssc.com/cruises/EXP210406/land-hotel/pre

This is one of the items that we will improve the visibility of next year with our website enhancements.

We understand how important it is to know about these types of programs and when they are offered or available. Glad you found this one by reviewing our brochure instead.