Chateaux & Vineyards Sailing September 23, 2019 London to Barcelona

GoodCook49

Hi GoodCook, You should post this on the Roll Call part of Cruise Critic. You'll see a section for each of the Regent ships. Just click on Explorer and if there's not already a thread started for your specific cruise, you can kick it off. Have fun!

We'll be doing your cruise in reverse, starting May 20.

Looking to meet other travelers onboard the SS Explorer for this cruise. This will be our second cruise with Regent. First trip was to the Mediterranean. My husband and I live in Summerville, SC outside of Charleston.

Seriously looking at this cruise....just no "relaxing" days at sea....

We are also interested in this cruise. As far as the Roll Call is concerned, I started a Roll Call a few months ago for our Explorer cruise out of Venice two weeks from today. There has been one reply. Seems just like Silversea, no one pays much attention to Roll Calls.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are also interested in this cruise. As far as the Roll Call is concerned, I started a Roll Call a few months ago for our Explorer cruise out of Venice two weeks from today. There has been one reply. Seems just like Silversea, no one pays much attention to Roll Calls.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unfortunately, some Roll Calls are "quiet" for lack of a better word while others are extremely active. Hope that you enjoy your Explorer cruise!

Looking to meet other travelers onboard the SS Explorer for this cruise. This will be our second cruise with Regent. First trip was to the Mediterranean. My husband and I live in Summerville, SC outside of Charleston.

Hi Folks,

We are on that cruise and the one following from London. We live on Dataw Island outside of Beaufort. Almost neighbors! This will be our 5th Regent cruise. Look forward to meeting you, too! BTW, we get to Charleston often. Great place with great restaurants!

Hi, GoodCook:

We look forward to this trip, as well. We lived Upstate SC for a number of years....this cruise has a great itinerary

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking at this itinerary also but not until 

2020. Would be very interested to hear how

you enjoyed it and which excursions you liked.

Wished  we did not have to wait so long but

our budget needs to be considered. We just took

our first Regent cruise and loved everything about it.

DW and I intend to book this cruise when we sail in January; it'll be or 17th regent cruise and 4th on Explorer. We did this cruise several years ago and enjoyed it immensely but DW was under the weather and missed several excursions. I'll post on Roll Call when someone starts one and will be happy to respond to questions there. It'll be a birthday cruise for me.

2 hours ago, DeepFreeze63 said:

DW and I intend to book this cruise when we sail in January; it'll be or 17th regent cruise and 4th on Explorer. We did this cruise several years ago and enjoyed it immensely but DW was under the weather and missed several excursions. I'll post on Roll Call when someone starts one and will be happy to respond to questions there. It'll be a birthday cruise for me.

We will celebrate your birthday on the cruise. A port intensive but exciting itinerary!

Barbara and Alan

Florida