Any one from Utah visiting Grenada soon?

tedbell5000

We visited Grenada a while back and purchased some vanilla. My wife is obsessed with the flavor of it and her supply has run out. I have searched and searched online and cannot find anyplace that sells it. I want to surprise her with more so I'm hoping to find someone that can bring some back here locally. I would pay you in advance.

We visited Grenada a while back and purchased some vanilla. My wife is obsessed with the flavor of it and her supply has run out. I have searched and searched online and cannot find anyplace that sells it. I want to surprise her with more so I'm hoping to find someone that can bring some back here locally. I would pay you in advance.

Want me to find out a price for purchase of some and I can ship it to you from Grenada? No idea on rules of posting vanilla to the USA though to be fair :confused:

We have someone on our trip from Utah who is going with us in a couple of weeks. We have never been to Grenada before. If you'll tell me what you're looking for (is there anything specific about it other than "vanilla from Grenada"), I can talk to the person and we'll try to make it happen. How expensive is it and how much do you want?