RCI has a sale on their drinks & excursions

Esilef

And of course their communication is wrong.

Received same thing, with my next cruise booking listed at bottom of email for selected cruises.

Then go to the site and there are no discounts; seemingly not included.

Do they think we are all stupid, Drinks Package up by $10 on my Ovation Cruise. Last week they bumped the Chops price $10 and returned it to the original price. You are spot on Big M it's a load of hogwash

I got the same email. How do I know if my cruise has the 30 % off. I went into cruise planner and the price says $67. Would the extra 30% come off after I buy it or are they telling me the $67 is the discount price because it has been that price for a while now. I sail on Explorer of the Seas leaving Sydney 15 April.

Thanks

Chris

I purchased the refreshment package a couple of weeks ago from the special "30 % off" then it went back & just came back down. the alcoholic package remained at the $67. Now if that was suddenly 30% off the $67 then I would ask them to take my money please. It was originally $84.

Royal's bean counters must be an interesting bunch as their logic makes no rhyme nor reason.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The only thing you can really do is watch the prices. When they are at a level that you are happy with then buy.

Others have said that they base their drink package sales on the number that they have sold and the revenue gained.

I purchased the refreshment package a couple of weeks ago from the special "30 % off" then it went back & just came back down. the alcoholic package remained at the $67. Now if that was suddenly 30% off the $67 then I would ask them to take my money please. It was originally $84.

Royal's bean counters must be an interesting bunch as their logic makes no rhyme nor reason.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just on the Royal Replenish package. We're recently off Explorer and I was very disappointed at how they have reduced the number of drinks (cocktails) available. There's certainly not the choice there used to be.

Just on the Royal Replenish package. We're recently off Explorer and I was very disappointed at how they have reduced the number of drinks (cocktails) available. There's certainly not the choice there used to be.

That is really disappointing. They used to have a good range

They will make you any drink you ask and leave the alcohol off. Pina colada, mango tango, mudslide.

We asked and were told we could only have what was on the Menu.

This happened with the others in our party as well.