Easy to Pack Game suggestions?

roxierox

We have taken Bahamas/Caribbean cruises but next month we are taking a cruise to NE/Canada with my parents and grandparents. I am looking for some easy to pack game suggestions to play while on board as the weather could possibly be cooler and/or not so sunny. I have the cards packed as they go everywhere with us but was just looking to see what some other favorites were.

We have a travel Scrabble game that we always bring on our travels. The board is about the size of a smaller tablet that folds in half. It, and the letter tiles are magnetic, so they don't slide around easily. Everything travels in a cloth drawstring pouch about 6" long.

Since we only use this for travel, we made up our own rule to allow foreign words (but not names) from the country we are currently in.

We have taken Bahamas/Caribbean cruises but next month we are taking a cruise to NE/Canada with my parents and grandparents. I am looking for some easy to pack game suggestions to play while on board as the weather could possibly be cooler and/or not so sunny. I have the cards packed as they go everywhere with us but was just looking to see what some other favorites were.
A number of members of my church gather each month to play board games, some of them quite interesting, and some of them lend themselves well to travel.

Coup

The Resistance

Thanks! Having a small travel size Mexican Train would be great! (y)

I'm currently shopping for a small Mexican Train set on Amazon. Found 1 for $17. It has the numbers instead of dots, so that the dominoes can be shrunk down quite a bit. I was determined on our upcoming cruise to bring a few games for the hubby and I, besides our usual stack of 3ds games. I also have a silly game called Pass the Pigs that's small and will be a great and fun time killer.

I'm currently shopping for a small Mexican Train set on Amazon. Found 1 for $17. It has the numbers instead of dots, so that the dominoes can be shrunk down quite a bit. I was determined on our upcoming cruise to bring a few games for the hubby and I, besides our usual stack of 3ds games. I also have a silly game called Pass the Pigs that's small and will be a great and fun time killer.

We like Pass The Pigs also....it's fun!

For newer games, we like Codenames, Cards Against Humanity and The Resistance. We also play the card version of Oregon Trail for nostalgia sake. We always leave the boxes at home. Gather all cards and directions and pack securely in zip-loc or cloth bag.

For newer games, we like Codenames, Cards Against Humanity and The Resistance. We also play the card version of Oregon Trail for nostalgia sake. We always leave the boxes at home. Gather all cards and directions and pack securely in zip-loc or cloth bag.

HAL ships havebboard games available in the library, Explorations Cafe.