Current Concierges continued discussion

Don’t know Karen, we were on board in July and D+ we’re allowed in the CL, when we were there in September, it was clearly stated on the paperwork ‘Suites & Pinnacles’. Alan confirmed it had changed

Carol

You must have been on later on in September than us - we boarded 9/2 and D+ were still allowed in on our sailing. Have to agree with previous posts, Alan is fantastic !

Does anyone have any update on Navigator? The doc says 11/19 for Nadja.

I know from her FB page that JJ Haejong finally has another contract with Royal and moved to Navigator last week. Not sure which lounge but I would think she was taking over from Romina as they both moved at the same time

I know from her FB page that JJ Haejong finally has another contract with Royal and moved to Navigator last week. Not sure which lounge but I would think she was taking over from Romina as they both moved at the same time

JJ is in the Diamond Lounge and boy oh boy, she’s sooooooo good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ahoy Mateys...

We just disembarked the transatlantic Brilliance on Nov 23rd. Amit is still in the suites lounge. He said that he will be going home sometime in January. Amit was not sure which week in January.

Raphael just returned to the Brilliance on the Nov 9th, 2017 sailing.

Dorothy

These folks are currently on the Navigator and I received an email from them about our New Year's cruise.

Suite Concierge - Nadja Durdevic

Diamond Concierge - Hajeong Shim (JJ)

Loyalty Ambassador - Tiela Hagen

I will be on-board for the Christmas sailing. The pirates of the Caribbean may hi-jack us for a couple extra days. Sorry if we arrive back a couple days late... :D

Sorry for the confusion. Of course Mario is on the Serenade and JD on the Radiance. I don't know what I was thinking....or saw. :o
Mario is on SR in CL, He boarded on 8-26-2017; extended his contract until Mid April after the crossing. JD boarded Radiance on 4-25-2017. I will try to find out when he takes vacation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Just off the Allure and I have to say this was the one and only time we had a bad experience in the Crown and Anchor Lounge. The coffee machines were either out of coffee, not working or being cleaned, to get my morning expresso i had to go to Starbucks. There were so many people at night that you can not find a seat anywhere or get a drink. The workers were not friendly at all and think it was because they are overworked, at least I think so. No greating when you walked in the morning which i dont really care but at least acknowledge a guest if they are the only one there. What a shame never had a negative experience before.