Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

So was I but never got the email confirmation............don't hold your breath.

Yeah, I don’t have the email either but they’ve put the hold on my card and I can see a TA posted yesterday with the same prices. So it’s not just the website, TAs got that price too.

I did a hold when the itinerary was posted last night (Monday 11th Sydney time, very early in US). Hold email only received about 2-3 hours later. This morning, saw issue as reported where no cabins is visible and booking was gone from my account.... called Royal to get it sorted and paid the deposit. No price change from what I booked.

Got the invoice email also now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So was I but never got the email confirmation............don't hold your breath.

Yeah, I don’t have the email either but they’ve put the hold on my card and I can see a TA posted yesterday with the same prices. So it’s not just the website, TAs got that price too.

I'd call to request the confirmation and see if it'll come across. I think you can do that without even talking to someone.

I did a hold when the itinerary was posted last night (Monday 11th Sydney time, very early in US). Hold email only received about 2-3 hours later. This morning, saw issue as reported where no cabins is visible and booking was gone from my account.... called Royal to get it sorted and paid the deposit. No price change from what I booked.

Got the invoice email also now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Excellent news. Thanks for posting.

It's open for booking on the website. Anyone can book it.

I just tried a mock booking and it says "No Cabins Available for two People" (or three, or four....)

Good price, if only I had lots of air miles to get to Sydney.

Edited by pspercy

Prices for every ship in Europe is very expensive! :loudcry:

It's been the case in general for the last few years. We've been doing land based holidays because of it and are cruising less and less, except for bucket-list cruises. For the first time in over 10 years we don't have a single European cruise booked next year. :(

Gosh, I just grabbed my favorite corner aft on the May, 2019 Brilliance TA, but don't see it in my cruise planner and have not received an email. I came here to check what is going on, and see RCCL IT gremlins are at it again. I have my fingers crossed I actually got the reservation!

Did I miss a return Oasis TA Could they be delaying the drydock till the end of the time in Europe and continuing interior renovations on the way back?

Roy

It looks like it’s definitely a possibility with what was included in the Oasis-Europe 2019 flyer. The last Med sailing listed is for Sept 15, 2019.