Live from Explorer...

M&PGermany

Agree with you but must say that having three live threads from the Explorer is wonderful but confusing.

I’m sorry for that. I started the “on board” thread, but realize now that when starting a live thread, it would be a good idea to include either the sailing dates or the embarkation/debarkation ports in the title (probably the former would be best). To sort through these three: this thread relates to a cruise that is now ended. The “on board” thread relates to the Nov. 12-Dec. 8 Rome to Miami B2B, and the “crossing” thread—the one most clearly titled—relates to the Lisbon to Miami TA (which is the second piece of the B2B on the “on board” thread.

I’m sorry for that. I started the “on board” thread, but realize now that when starting a live thread, it would be a good idea to include either the sailing dates or the embarkation/debarkation ports in the title (probably the former would be best). To sort through these three: this thread relates to a cruise that is now ended. The “on board” thread relates to the Nov. 12-Dec. 8 Rome to Miami B2B, and the “crossing” thread—the one most clearly titled—relates to the Lisbon to Miami TA (which is the second piece of the B2B on the “on board” thread.

No apologies necessary - I like this thread and your comments/observations of the Explorer. Keep them coming.

So sorry you had these experiences. Our group of six on the Explorer in May never had a food complaint. Hard to understand how the egg situation could happen more than once. You had more patience than my husband would have had!

This thread is not --Live from the Explorer. -- at this time. Please follow the two existing threads regarding our opinions and experiences happening right now on the Explorer as it is sailing Transatlantic to Miami. November - December 2017.

As you can see by our two bloggers and comments regarding our sailing, our cruise is delightful. This thread is very distracting.

Thank you

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry you had problems. It's sounds like we were on different cruises. We just wrote a review at the end of our trip report (SS Explorer, Grand Crossing 11/24). We had a great trip on the crossing. The only problem with food was the first night with cold sides from Prime7. Once they found the problem it was corrected---next time in Prime 7 perfect. We ordered eggs over easy also, they yolks nice and yellow and cooked just the way I enjoy them. I'm sure your problems are real---but honestly that wasn't are experience. Thanks for your review, glad most of your trip was good. Wish you had are experience because it was great, in fact we have 2 more cruises booked with Regent and our TA is looking for another one we want-we'll book it as soon as it comes up. Rick & Ron

Hi, sorry you had problems. It's sounds like we were on different cruises. We just wrote a review at the end of our trip report (SS Explorer, Grand Crossing 11/24). We had a great trip on the crossing. The only problem with food was the first night with cold sides from Prime7. Once they found the problem it was corrected---next time in Prime 7 perfect. We ordered eggs over easy also, they yolks nice and yellow and cooked just the way I enjoy them. I'm sure your problems are real---but honestly that wasn't are experience. Thanks for your review, glad most of your trip was good. Wish you had are experience because it was great, in fact we have 2 more cruises booked with Regent and our TA is looking for another one we want-we'll book it as soon as it comes up. Rick & Ron

... good for you :)

I however won‘t be looking for another Regent cruise anytime soon.

Cheers, M&P

Edited by M&PGermany
name change