liquor stores in san juan at the cruise terminal

What about the duty-free liquor store at the airport? Does it have any better selection than the one in the cruise terminal? Would prefer not to put wine in my suitcase on a plane, but would like to purchase a couple bottles of something really good before boarding.

What about the duty-free liquor store at the airport? Does it have any better selection than the one in the cruise terminal? Would prefer not to put wine in my suitcase on a plane, but would like to purchase a couple bottles of something really good before boarding.

There are two grocery stores near the airport called Pueblo and Supermax. We went to Pueblo which had a much better selection than the cruise terminal. I didn't see any wine at the airport, but I could have missed it. We took a taxi and the stop at the market cost us an extra $5.

There are two grocery stores near the airport called Pueblo and Supermax. We went to Pueblo which had a much better selection than the cruise terminal. I didn't see any wine at the airport, but I could have missed it. We took a taxi and the stop at the market cost us an extra $5.

Do you know if Pueblo will be open for business on 11/11?

Is wine sold in super markets in San Juan? (Rules are different depending on the state in the continental US.) If so, do most have a decent selection, or not so much?

Yes, I found a decent selection at Pueblo near the airport.

Another question (Bob may know the answer). We're doing a B2B Transatlantic to SJ and then staying onboard for the following week. If I get off the ship when we dock in SJ after the TA and buy a couple of bottles of wine in the port, will they allow them for my second cruise or confiscate them to the end of the cruise.

Another question (Bob may know the answer). We're doing a B2B Transatlantic to SJ and then staying onboard for the following week. If I get off the ship when we dock in SJ after the TA and buy a couple of bottles of wine in the port, will they allow them for my second cruise or confiscate them to the end of the cruise.

The second cruise is a new cruise, so you can bring on another two bottles.

We tried to buy liquor after we got off the plane but they would not let us. Only people boarding to head out of San Juan could buy it. This was a few years back so I don't know if that has changed at all.