Shuttle from LAX

cruzintchr

I STRONGLY recommend that you download the Uber app and use Ubber. It will be about $12 for the car and you'll get to the ship in about five minutes.

I had never used Uber until our 11/11/17 Miracle cruise. We came in four days early to do a pre cruise and have time with our friends who live in Long Beach. They were the ones who turned me on to it and I'm glad they did. Cost is 1/2 to 3/4 the cost of a taxi and you know where your car is, you driver's name and the make and model of the car that will pick you up. The cost from the ship to LAX was $41 for two people. That was about the same as Super Shuttle but you get your own clean, newer model car and not have to do drop offs or sit in uncomfortable seats.

BTW: The Hyatt Centric, Long Beach is an OK hotel with a good staff and a good restaurant but not the most "updated" hotel. However, The Pike is a great area for shopping and restaurants or you can do Uber or a Cab to head into Long Beach and enjoy the myriad of restaurants there. My favorite was "In-n-Out" burger. :) I live in Minnesota and I binge on In-N-Out whenever I'm out West.

Enjoy the cruise.

Take care,

Mike

I STRONGLY recommend that you download the Uber app and use Ubber. It will be about $12 for the car and you'll get to the ship in about five minutes.

I had never used Uber until our 11/11/17 Miracle cruise. We came in four days early to do a pre cruise and have time with our friends who live in Long Beach. They were the ones who turned me on to it and I'm glad they did. Cost is 1/2 to 3/4 the cost of a taxi and you know where your car is, you driver's name and the make and model of the car that will pick you up. The cost from the ship to LAX was $41 for two people. That was about the same as Super Shuttle but you get your own clean, newer model car and not have to do drop offs or sit in uncomfortable seats.

Mike

It is only $12 by Uber from the Los Angeles Airport to Long Beach?

Mike

There is no way you are getting from LAX to Long Beach in 5 minutes unless you have a teleporter! At best, it is a 30 minute drive, longer during rush hour. An Uber is going to be more expensive than a shared Supershuttle for this as well.