Times for disembarking in Miami

bellemere

We have purchased Viking Air with airport transfers.

What time will the transfer be

expected to leave the ship for the Miami airport if flight is an afternoon flight?

Good question. Have no idea. Our flight home leaves late in the evening - 9:25 pm! They will surely want us off the ship before she sails away at 5! In any case, I’ve been talking with some friends who live in Miami about spending some time with them before our flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that Miami is one of those ports where all passengers must be of the ship before they begin boarding the next cruise. Some people have talked about being allowed to stay on board in the lounges until it was a more reasonable time to head to the airport but I would not bank on it being an option in Miami --based on the bits and pieces I have read.

I'm disembarking tomorrow in Miami. We have been told to be out of our cabin by 8 and off the ship by 9. Allow plenty of time to navigate the Miami airport. We found it to be a pretty long walk from the plane to the exit when we came in - whew!

I'm disembarking tomorrow in Miami. We have been told to be out of our cabin by 8 and off the ship by 9. Allow plenty of time to navigate the Miami airport. We found it to be a pretty long walk from the plane to the exit when we came in - whew!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Comment didn't come through, but if you are wondering about departyre on thus particular cruise ending in Miami: I think the departures via Viking transfers were from 7:30 to 9, depending upon when flights. We are traveling independently and have 1:40 flight. Cab ride was set $27 port to airport. We went during rush hour but it was pretty easy and fast around 8:30. Killing time now in airport. Xray time wasn't bad but we have tsa precheck. You go through passport and customs check in port.