Dinner Times?

sunbrookgal

Hi,, What is "Dinner Times"? :)

May vary a bit depending on what excursions are going on. Whether folks are doing something that will run late. I posted all the Viking Dailies from our Viking Homelands last year here in my Dropbox. I'll send a link later. I'm in my office parking garage on my way home. But I'll look over my stuff when I get home and/or send you the DropBox link. In about 2 hrs or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

May vary a bit depending on what excursions are going on. Whether folks are doing something that will run late. I posted all the Viking Dailies from our Viking Homelands last year here in my Dropbox. I'll send a link later. I'm in my office parking garage on my way home. But I'll look over my stuff when I get home and/or send you the DropBox link. In about 2 hrs or so.

Less than 2 hours. [emoji3]. Here's the link. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i9q99w1v62dxirp/AACz5hossbTM03bELvQPCfX9a?dl=0

Just got off the Viking Sky on Sunday. Every evening, dinner was served from 6 to 9 in the main restaurant, World Café, and the two specialty restaurants. People would line up for the main restaurant 15 to 20 minutes before opening. If you are there at the opening time, you are seated very quickly.

If you like to eat later the food in the World Cafe is replaced all the time and they will warn you before they close off the various sections, don't feel guilty about finishing your meal after 21.00 as the staff will tell you that they are around for at least another 2 hours