Best Hairdresser On the Mariner of the Seas

Last year we celebrated our 20th anniv with the mariner of the seas., it was also DH birhtday and we had a nice time, we did a back to back cruise and then 1 week at the orlando broadwalk hotel. A great vacation for the 2 of us.

The hairdresser I went the day before our cruise could not cut my hair right she was arguing on the phone with her bf. so she could not do it right I did not like it paid 12.00 and went my merry way. I di dnot like what she did and argued with her. DH told me to get it redone the right way with the gals on the Mariner. This one girl Tatitana did a great job for me, She made me feel special and also another gal I can not remember her name she redyed my hair to my color I wanted and then she re did the cut. These gals know their work and they are very very good.

For next time I am not going on the ship unless these girls do my hair for me, it was much costlier but they did it the way I wanted them to do it, and plus I got a manicure and pedicure as well, I was pampered by my dearl husband, that is why I love him so much!;)

You just never know....it's personal talent and whether they do a great job or not is not known until it's over.

My sister and I did a side by side treatment on a ship once. She had a wonderful person working on her, the guy I had acted as if he had better things to do and hurried through. I was done 20 minutes before her and sat there longingly watching. It was a scalp and neck massage, foot massage and a mini facial.

My guy got the included with service tip and my sisters stylist (the hair stylists did these treatments) received extra gratuity.

Last year we celebrated our 20th anniv with the mariner of the seas., it was also DH birhtday and we had a nice time, we did a back to back cruise and then 1 week at the orlando broadwalk hotel. A great vacation for the 2 of us.

The hairdresser I went the day before our cruise could not cut my hair right she was arguing on the phone with her bf. so she could not do it right I did not like it paid 12.00 and went my merry way. I di dnot like what she did and argued with her. DH told me to get it redone the right way with the gals on the Mariner. This one girl Tatitana did a great job for me, She made me feel special and also another gal I can not remember her name she redyed my hair to my color I wanted and then she re did the cut. These gals know their work and they are very very good.

For next time I am not going on the ship unless these girls do my hair for me, it was much costlier but they did it the way I wanted them to do it, and plus I got a manicure and pedicure as well, I was pampered by my dearl husband, that is why I love him so much!;)

Being a former hairstylist/salon owner and seeing it all (believe me) if this ever happens to you again, or to anyone else reading this. Hold your stylists hand back from your hair and request they stop any cutting until after they are finished with their phone call. If they are still angry with whomever they are talking to, ask them to take a few breaths before they continue. Sometimes hair stylists, like everyone else in the world, need to be reminded of their job responsibilities.

You don't need to treat your hairstylist like she/he is your long lost friend, they should be professional and pay attention to your hair more than anything else. It's easy to get caught up in conversation...I know it happened to me plenty of times. But from this post, just look what happens.

Archived