Email from Uniworld - 2019 Itineraries Published

Roz

Just received an email from Uniworld notifying me of the availability of the 2019 itineraries. It says they have 5 new itineraries, 2 enhanced itineraries, and another Super Ship.

Roz

I'm still working and have the money but not the time. When I retire I fear I will have the time but not the money - maddening!

Roz

• 2 weeks later...
The Magnificent Moselle & Rhine is really appealing to me. It has very little overlap with what I have done before, but gets me to the specific places I would like to see.

Yes, I just spotted this itinerary and am v interested in booking it (June 2019). I love history, especially Roman and the Middle Ages. I really want to go to Trier to see the porta nigra and Constantine’s basilica (if memory serves).

My posh cousin went on a Uniworld river cruise and was enthusiastic in his praises. So, fingers crossed!

How early do the cabins get booked up? Also, I see there is currently a 10% discount if fare is paid at time of booking. Is this standard practice or a fleeting promotion that we should jump on quickly?

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I just spotted this itinerary and am v interested in booking it (June 2019). I love history, especially Roman and the Middle Ages. I really want to go to Trier to see the porta nigra and Constantine’s basilica (if memory serves).

My posh cousin went on a Uniworld river cruise and was enthusiastic in his praises. So, fingers crossed!

How early do the cabins get booked up? Also, I see there is currently a 10% discount if fare is paid at time of booking. Is this standard practice or a fleeting promotion that we should jump on quickly?

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As far as your question about how early the cabins get booked up, I think it somewhat depends on which cruise and which cabin class you are looking at. That said, my 2018 Christmas Markets with Uniworld was already sold out when I checked last month.