Upgrade!!

I AM SO EXCITED!! We received an upgrade offer this morning from Carnival to move from an interior stateroom to a balcony! It cost us around $500, but we think it will be well worth it! This is our delayed honeymoon and we have never had a balcony room before. We figured if we were ever going to splurge it would be for our honeymoon! Also, the added rate to what we had already booked was around $200ish lower than if we would have booked that specific balcony room now, so it is a little bit of a deal! I just had to tell someone!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I AM SO EXCITED!! We received an upgrade offer this morning from Carnival to move from an interior stateroom to a balcony! It cost us around $500, but we think it will be well worth it! This is our delayed honeymoon and we have never had a balcony room before. We figured if we were ever going to splurge it would be for our honeymoon! Also, the added rate to what we had already booked was around $200ish lower than if we would have booked that specific balcony room now, so it is a little bit of a deal! I just had to tell someone!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Man are you in trouble ....you will always want balcony! They are the best!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just got an upgrade offer too....it was to move from interior to ocean view for $200...funny thing is that right now on their website it is only $100 difference.....doesn't seem like much of an upgrade or an offer..but I guess I can say that I have officially received a call! :)