Margarita mixer

JKAMAM

Any good single size margarita mixers out there? We will be having tequila delivered to our room. Would like to be able to have margaritas on our balcony. Can't stand the sugar free mixes. Just wondering what others have used. TIA!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Any good single size margarita mixers out there? We will be having tequila delivered to our room. Would like to be able to have margaritas on our balcony. Can't stand the sugar free mixes. Just wondering what others have used. TIA!

We usually bring "Francos Lemon Lime Bar Mix" It is in a foil pouch and all you add is tequila and limes. Unless you don't like it sweet and sour, then skip the limes. Your bartender will usually provide limes on request. If you can't get them, then try another bar. If all else fails, ask for the Bar Mgr.....:) Or order them from RS......good luck with that though.

We usually bring "Francos Lemon Lime Bar Mix" It is in a foil pouch and all you add is tequila and limes. Unless you don't like it sweet and sour, then skip the limes. Your bartender will usually provide limes on request. If you can't get them, then try another bar. If all else fails, ask for the Bar Mgr.....:) Or order them from RS......good luck with that though.

You can order this on line and it is WORTH it. Trust those of us that love our margaritas!

You can order this on line and it is WORTH it. Trust those of us that love our margaritas!

If you live in Florida, then your local "ABC" liquor store "should" carry Francos Bar Mix. If they don't, ask, they can order it.

Otherwise online is your best bet. I think the prices are similar?

It seems way over priced on Amazon. I'm in PA and don't see anywhere near me that sells it. I may have to order directly from the company. I'd love to try it. LOVE a good margarita!

It seems way over priced on Amazon. I'm in PA and don't see anywhere near me that sells it. I may have to order directly from the company. I'd love to try it. LOVE a good margarita! Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

It's around $5 per pouch here in FL. I think it is about the same online, last I checked.

A pouch does make a gallon or so of Margarita (lemon/lime) mix. Add water, fresh limes, and te' kill ya'!:) 1teq. 2 teq, 3 teq, "Floor:D"!

No mixer is needed. Recipe for the best margaritas is:

3 parts tequila

2 parts cointreau or triple sec

1 parts line juice

My recipe is :

3 parts tequila

1/2oz cointreau or triple sec "Too sweet for me if you add too much" (sometimes, I just whisper triple sec , like a martini...)

1 parts line juice (lime juice?) :):) ( the mix is for DW....the Teq....wimp)