Family of 4: Grand Suite OR Balcony & inside stateroom combo???

chprose

We are trying to decide whether to have the 4 of us in a Grand Suite ($1,290 more) or do our normal arrangement with the adults in a balcony with the kids across the hall in an inside stateroom. We'll be on the Carnival Breeze. Any comments or suggestions??? Thanks!

I can only agree with the previous posts. We have 2 daughters and have always enjoyed the 2 rooms. The extra bathroom is fabulous and not that I let my gals stay out late, they always had to be in by the time the Teen programs ended, but they loved sleeping in a little late , in the dark interior room. My husband is an early riser(and kinda noisy) when he is up....everyone is up. Our next cruise we have balcony rooms that adjoin in the interior like hotel rooms often do. We were lucky to get a special that made the extra balcony room , cheaper than getting them an interior room.

The purser's desk will gladly give you additional key cards so that they may access your balcony room and you can access their room.

I am going to disagree with the crowd. My kids love sitting on the balcony looking at the ocean. They would be in my room the majority of the time other than showering and sleeping and 4 in a regular balcony room hanging out is way too small. A GS balcony is 85 sq ft and a reg balcony in 35 sq ft. I would go for the grand suite.