Mr. Sanchos?

vtovar

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do on my Feb, 22 19 cruise. I hear Mr Sanchos is the place to be for a relaxing day. Anyone have feed back?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Forums mobile app

Just there two weeks ago Friday on Liberty of Seas. We were on the all inclusive side. It was a great day. The food was quite good and the drinks were good too. You have your own waiter who gets you anything you need. We tipped him pretty good, he was outstanding. You can eat or drink in a separate table in the shade. Everyone in your party gets a lounge chair in the sun. There are swimming pools with swim up pool bars. There's also some places to shop in the complex. My family all got Mr. Sancho T shirts. Jet ski rental, parasail, and banana boat rides are all next door. We did the jet ski's. It was $72 for half hour. I would recommend it. The beach and water is nice and clear, I didn't see much seaweed, just a little. Not as nice as beaches in the eastern and southern caribbean islands but it was very good.

Just there two weeks ago Friday on Liberty of Seas. We were on the all inclusive side. It was a great day. The food was quite good and the drinks were good too. You have your own waiter who gets you anything you need. We tipped him pretty good, he was outstanding. You can eat or drink in a separate table in the shade. Everyone in your party gets a lounge chair in the sun. There are swimming pools with swim up pool bars. There's also some places to shop in the complex. My family all got Mr. Sancho T shirts. Jet ski rental, parasail, and banana boat rides are all next door. We did the jet ski's. It was $72 for half hour. I would recommend it. The beach and water is nice and clear, I didn't see much seaweed, just a little. Not as nice as beaches in the eastern and southern caribbean islands but it was very good.
Thank you so much. I'm thinking about just trying to relax on this cruise since it's our first one. There will be plenty other cruises we can do the fun excursions on. The hubby and I just need a break.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Forums mobile app

For less crowds, fewer kids and a more relaxing time I would also suggest Nachi Cocom - limited to only 130 guests per day, great food, drinks and service, with a small pool and hot tub and a beach that some have complained is too soft!

AI for about $55 each and the cab fare should be about $17 each way for up to 4 sharing the taxi - pair up with others from your roll call to save $$ ;)

• 5 weeks later...

We used to love Mr Sanchos but last summer it wasn’t as nice. Service went down, drinks were watered down, super crowded and it was a huge party scene. And by party scene I mean 18 year olds getting wasted and being obnoxious. Since we have young kids we will not be returning there. So sad because I really loved that place.