Purchasing Internet access on NCL ship

sss08pea25bee69

Is it cheaper to purchase an Internet package before you go on your cruise or wait till you are on the ship to make your purchase? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

On NCL if you pre-purchase you save the $3.95 setup fee.

Thanks CruiserBruce and paul929207, I decided to also post my question in the NCL section.

You will get the same answer that I already gave you.

Interesting that you thanked the two people who sent you to the board where you could get your answer after re-posting your question but you didn't thank me who gave you your answer with no need to re-post.

You will get the same answer that I already gave you.

Interesting that you thanked the two people who sent you to the board where you could get your answer after re-posting your question but you didn't thank me who gave you your answer with no need to re-post.

Thank you NMLady as well for letting me know I will not pay the activation fee if I pre-purchase.

Thank you NMLady as well for letting me know I will not pay the activation fee if I pre-purchase.

You're welcome. If you'd believed my answer you could have saved your time reposting in NCL forum. But at least you now know where it is if you have other NCL questions.

Don't recall the details from out Alaska cruise on the Pearl several years ago but, we did get something like six hours (+or- my memory) free by signing up the first day onboard.
They don't offer any kind of first-day bonus anymore (and certainly not 6 hours free, which would be a loss of over $200 for them).

Don't recall the details from out Alaska cruise on the Pearl several years ago but, we did get something like six hours (+or- my memory) free by signing up the first day onboard. Don't recall the setup fee situation.

They used to offer a twenty minute bonus if you bought a 250 minute plan the first day. Maybe that's what you are thinking of.