Norton Explorer(er)s Trumps BFF Putins land

The videos so far have been shot with an iPhone 7+ on a DJI Osmo mobile gimbal. Most outdoor/tour shots were taken with a D800E with a Nikon Gen1 24-70 f/2.8. Catherines Palace and the restaurant shots were done on a Sony A7R2 with a Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Bigon.

If you view the images using the gallery links each image page will have an i(nfo) button that you can click that will show the exif information.

The videos so far have been shot with an iPhone 7+ on a DJI Osmo mobile gimbal. Most outdoor/tour shots were taken with a D800E with a Nikon Gen1 24-70 f/2.8. Catherines Palace and the restaurant shots were done on a Sony A7R2 with a Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Bigon.

If you view the images using the gallery links each image page will have an i(nfo) button that you can click that will show the exif information.

Thank you so much for sharing. I need a new Nikon as mine is getting long in the tooth. Your pictures are great and I am sure we are all enjoying them.

Thank you kind Emperor for the commentary and great photos. We are doing this cruise (and its predecessor) in 2019 as 'icing on the cake' after the Trans-Siberian. We don't quite have your level of photographic equipment but that gimbal looks a useful piece of kit that might fall into my husband's Christmas stocking.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

After a little walking and a little bit of the towns history (most of the history was covered on the bus ride to the area) we were off to one of the local microbreweries.

DSC_8535-XL.jpg

I was surprised that much dust in the production facility was allowable.

DSC_8537-XL.jpg

After the worlds quickest brewery tour of a brewery that was definately micro we went out to their garden to enjoy a pale lager or an amber lager as well as a pretzel. I was unimpressed with the lager (while IMO better than most generic American/Belgian stuff - for a microbrew I was disappointed in the bland hops and malt). The pretzel was great. While not piping hot out of the oven it was still warm, had the sheen (and taste) of butter, a slightly hard exterior and a flavorful chewy interior; I was tempted to go back for another).

DSC_8538-XL.jpg

DSC_8540-XL.jpg

DSC_8542-XL.jpg

DSC_8543-XL.jpg