Ship Models Purchased On-board “Post Pictures of Your Collection”

rsjc

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have 22 in my collection, 2 of them are signed by the captain, and one of them is a slightly rare one, especially since I still have it with the original box and 2 models I can not find anywhere on the net or ebay, they are from Royal Caribbean, but they are metal ships on a stone base, has anyone else even seen metal and stone Royal Caribbean models? these are my 3 i guess could say rarest models in my collection. I have models from Crystal, NCL, Costa, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Premier Big Red Boat, Sea Escape.

below are the probably hardest to find models in my collection, as i'm not sure many Concordia models around, unless passengers kept them. And I have never seen any of the metal and stone models on ebay for RCCL.

1. COSTA CONCORDIA - WITH BOX

costa_concordia_model_by_wildelf34_dc1vulu-fullview.thumb.jpg.ce6d7503eb78935eede2339df5fedd68.jpg

2. Sovereign Of The Seas Metal And Stone Model

sovereign_of_the_seas_metal_model_by_wildelf34_dcxyn7p-pre.thumb.jpg.6747e9864aad4598fea3e89a72b62f15.jpg

3. Majesty Of The Seas Metal And Stone Model

majesty_of_the_seas_metal_model_by_wildelf34_dcxymxg-pre.thumb.jpg.6ace3fcdd0f9b366741cd2fddb7f173c.jpg

Edited by norboy76