Kualoa Ranch in Oahu

scrapmom1

Just a piece of information for anyone wanting to visit the ranch , you probably want make a reservation in advance for the tours ,reason I'm saying this is because we're visiting in August an the tour we want to take is already sold out for certain times that the tour begins so if you want to make sure you can go when you want to id suggest booking in advance so your not out of luck when you get to the ranch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...

Hi there. My family and I are leaving for Hawaii on August 17. I found your post today and wanted to thank you for the advice. I wasn't going to pre-book Kualoa Ranch's movie tour because I didn't want to be stuck to a specific schedule. Because of your suggest I went online and noticed many of the times that day were sold out. I made our reservations today. Thanks again!!!

• 4 months later...
Hi there. My family and I are leaving for Hawaii on August 17. I found your post today and wanted to thank you for the advice. I wasn't going to pre-book Kualoa Ranch's movie tour because I didn't want to be stuck to a specific schedule. Because of your suggest I went online and noticed many of the times that day were sold out. I made our reservations today. Thanks again!!!

Can you please let me know if you enjoyed the Kualoa movie tour? We are interested in going in February. Also, did you stay and look around the ranch too, or just go for the movie tour & then leave for other adventures? Thanks!!

We've enjoyed the various tours there. The movie tour also covers the WW II historical sites on the ranch. There is also an ATV tour which is fun. On the oceans side of the highway the ranch has a private lake and ocean beach area they will take you to for an excursion. (Bus from the ranch, boat across the lake and short walk to the beach). They call it the the Secret Island Beach tour.