Concierge Class Specialty Dining Reservations

Loracpin2

First, I apologize if this has been previously asked and answered numerous times.

Our first Oceania cruise is in July on the Marina. We are booked in Concierge Class and understand we can make Specialty Restaurant reservations prior to sailing. For a late July sailing, when will this benefit be available and can it be done on line.

Thanks.

We're on the Marina leaving May 23 in Concierge class. You can make one reservation per specialty restaurant starting 60 days prior, so March 24 for ur. That's just the guaranteed ones. Each morning you can go to the concierge desk by the grand staircase and book one for that night. First choice may not be available, ut we had no problem on the Riviera last April. The main dining room was very good as well.

Thank you all for your quick replies. Before I posted, I did sign in to MY ACCOUNT but wasn't able to find the info. I will try again.

When your account pops up, click on the 'manage my cruise' button at the top right of your cruise listing. Then click on 'dining', then on 'specialty restaurants' to the left.

Actually the date for booking Specialty Restaurants is under "Booked Cruises" tab found on the "My Account" home page. The first tab is "Overview" the second tab is "Booked Cruises" then "Saved Cruises", etc. When you click on "Booked Cruises" you will get a "to-do List" in the right column.