Door decorations

Lauderdale257

I don't think the doors are metal so magnetics are out. So how would you attach the decorations, hammer and nails?

Heard once that Costa frown upon having their doors decorated and you will be made responsible for any damage caused and could be removed from the ship for vandalism. Never seen it myself on any Costa ship.

I shake my head when I read such stories, you know your husband will be 50, so does he. Do you think other passengers will be interested? Much better would be to invite your dinner table colleagues and your next door cabin neighbours for a few drinks. Then go and buy that Rolex watch he has always wanted.

I don't think the doors are metal so magnetics are out. So how would you attach the decorations, hammer and nails?

Heard once that Costa frown upon having their doors decorated and you will be made responsible for any damage caused and could be removed from the ship for vandalism. Never seen it myself on any Costa ship.

I shake my head when I read such stories, you know your husband will be 50, so does he. Do you think other passengers will be interested? Much better would be to invite your dinner table colleagues and your next door cabin neighbours for a few drinks. Then go and buy that Rolex watch he has always wanted.

This post just made me laugh. It doesn’t matter if we know how old he will be. It’s a matter of wanting to celebrate. He has the Rolex he’s always wanted. I’m sorry you don’t find decorations exciting, but we do 😁

Also there’s thing thing called tape 🤫 let’s keep that one a secret! 🙄

We decorated our door with simple snowflakes on our Christmas cruise last year. We attached the snowflakes with padafix ( sorry, I can’t remember the name in English, but it’s a nonstick gummy substance). No problem at all. Happy birthday to your hubby and enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This post just made me laugh. It doesn’t matter if we know how old he will be. It’s a matter of wanting to celebrate. He has the Rolex he’s always wanted. I’m sorry you don’t find decorations exciting, but we do 😁

Also there’s thing thing called tape 🤫 let’s keep that one a secret! 🙄

Yes, I agree! celebrate all you want! What a wonderful Idea!!! It's your vacation!!! Happy Sailing!!!