How many carry ons?

How many carry ons can you take on board? I hope to have one small roll-on bag, a small squashy bag and a handbag. Will this be OK?

Very excited. First sea cruise.

You can take as many as you wish, they just need to fit through an airport security type of x-ray machine. Be aware that staterooms won't open up until around 1pm, so you will be carrying around your carry-ons until that time.

Not that you're looking for suggestions, but I'd recommend you carry only one bag becuase of what the previous poster wrote...you don't want to be lugging it around while waiting to get in your cabin. I typically put a bathing suit, change of clothing (for dinner) and toiletries in the carry on so I can ensure I'll have what I need in case my luggage makes it to my room late.

But yes, I believe its unlimited as long as you can fit it through the machine.

The two of us each carry one bag. We always carry on our toiletries as we wouldn't want anything leaking into our checked bag of clothing. Our other small bag has more important items like documents and medicine. We always wear something to the port that we could wear for dinner the first night just in case our bags don't arrive in time.

How many carry ons can you take on board? I hope to have one small roll-on bag, a small squashy bag and a handbag. Will this be OK?

Very excited. First sea cruise.

Unless you happen to be driving, the luggage issues will be with the airline not the cruise line. The cruise line is more liberal in all respects than the airline.

You can carry on a bag much bigger than an airplane carry on. That one has to fit in an overhead bin and that's why it's restricted. I've carried on a 27 inch tall suitcase and have seen folks with much larger cases. You do have to lug your things around until the rooms are ready around 1 p.m.

DW and I normally each have a small rolling bag and a backpack. This way we have all are meds, shaving kit, laptap, etc. Also, all of our paperwork and passports with us. The small suit cases have at least one days worth of clothes.:rolleyes:

We lucked out on our last cruise, in that they asked all those with Carry ons, to leave at a designated location near the Elevator making sure they were tagged and when rooms were ready all would be delivered to their rooms. We got back from the WJ went to our room and there were our Carry on, our main lugggage arrived 2 hours later.

Well, I wouldn't leave my carry on since it always has stuff like cameras, jewelry, my very important make-up, and other things that I won't let out of my sight.

It was nice of them to ask however but I can't believe anyone left anything unless all it had in it was clothes.

Well, I wouldn't leave my carry on since it always has stuff like cameras, jewelry, my very important make-up, and other things that I won't let out of my sight.

It was nice of them to ask however but I can't believe anyone left anything unless all it had in it was clothes.

My thoughts exactly. The reason I don't give them to the porters in the first place is because they contain essential/valuable items.

We lucked out on our last cruise, in that they asked all those with Carry ons, to leave at a designated location near the Elevator making sure they were tagged and when rooms were ready all would be delivered to their rooms. We got back from the WJ went to our room and there were our Carry on, our main lugggage arrived 2 hours later.

My thoughts exactly. The reason I don't give them to the porters in the first place is because they contain essential/valuable items.

I agree with dixieva and gerif 1,000%.

Archived