Anyone sailing on Legend of the Seas?

First time poster, so I apologize if this violates any of the rules. Apologies in advance.

On to my post...

Hi all - I've been on a number of cruises as a child, then didn't cruise for a while and getting back into it. I know that some of the ships I've been on (Celebrity Horizon and Zenith) are no longer in service, but the Legend of the Seas still is. This was my first cruise aboard a Royal Caribbean ship.

I just sailed on the Freedom of the Seas and had a blast. I made sure to pick up a magnet, as I collect these magnets from places I visit and ultimately I'd like to have one for each ship I sail on.

I'm just wondering if someone is going to be traveling on the Legend of the Seas, if I could trouble someone to pick up two different Legend of the Seas magnets for me from the gift shop. I can paypal cash to cover the purchases.

Thanks again!

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got the magnets today - wanted to say a huge thank you to HumptysMrs for all the help! Packaging was fantastic, those magnets could have survived anything along the way! So excited to add Legend to my collection and sail on more Royal ships in the future.

Just got the magnets today - wanted to say a huge thank you to HumptysMrs for all the help! Packaging was fantastic, those magnets could have survived anything along the way! So excited to add Legend to my collection and sail on more Royal ships in the future.

Pleasure. Glad I could help.