Coco and Last Jedi on Disney Dream 12/15?

adamrosie

My family and I are sailing on the Disney Dream on 12/15-12/18. Will Last Jedi and Coco be shown on board? I’m guessing Last Jedi will and since it’s a big film that is premiering 12/15, do you think that will be the only film being shown or will Coco be playing too? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never seen a DCL cruise with only one movie being shown. Yes, both films will be showing, no matter what the "movie line" tells you. They often pretend they don't know about new releases so it can be a "surprise." What you might find are "extra" showings of Jedi in both the WDT and the BVT since it will be very popular.

The only question is whether a movie is the way you choose to spend your time on board or whether there is something else you'd rather do knowing that you can see movies at home.

The only question is whether a movie is the way you choose to spend your time on board or whether there is something else you'd rather do knowing that you can see movies at home.

Actually, I saved all my movies for the trip, since I'm very much about the theater a movie is shown in (those who grew up with a one-screen main-street theater, and not cineplexes, it's hard to explain it to those who didn't), and it felt like there was an extra bit of coziness watching it in the middle of the ocean, along with everything else the self-contained ship was providing on its sea day...No distractions! :D

We were on the Fantasy for the premiere of Coco (by the way, we LOVED it). It was the main show at the Walt Disney Theater for that night. It also showed a couple more times at the Buena Vista Theater the next day. I'm guessing that The Last Jedi will premiere at the Walt Disney Theater and Coco will be shown at the Buena Vista as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums