Oceania Marina Trans Atlantic April,5, 2019 tours.

Pipete

Thank you. I do not know about roll call. We are sailing April 5, 2019, trans-Atlantic, Oceania Marina. Any help in posting will be much appreciated.

Peter Cullen

I see that this is yourvery first Post, WELCOME TO CRUISE CRITIC and to the Oceania Board, I trust that you will find us a lively bunch!

What the Moderators of this Website realized, very wisely and very early on, is that while planning a trip can be a fascinating adventure for the participants, doing so also involves details and logistics which are of no interest to the common reader.

To that end, they have established a Cruise-Specific area ofthe Site which we call the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are booked on aparticular voyage are encouraged to network.

The Roll Calls are segregated, first by Cruise Line, then bythe Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find your Roll Call, go to the Oceania Section:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then search for your embarkationdate.

There, you will be dealing only with those Passengers whowill literally be “in the same boat”, soyou will have a much better chance of connecting with someone...

Enjoy your cruise, and every minute of the planning-

Getting there IS half the fun

Edited by JimandStan

Thank you. I do not know about roll call. We are sailing April 5, 2019, trans-Atlantic, Oceania Marina. Any help in posting will be much appreciated.

Peter Cullen

Sorry - my bad.

You DID post the ship and sailing date in your title.

Here is your roll call:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2488886

Now boys, calm down! (I'm not a fish lover either, Paul.)

I just wanted to say that it's awfully early to want to book tours for April 2019. Recently I've booked 12-18 months in advance but I know that ship's tours don't show up so early. And even private tours sometimes may need to be booked a year in advance. But I doubt Peggy's Cove fits that category!

For the record, we first saw Peggy's Cove in 1971 on a car trip and I wasn't impressed with it then ... Halifax I have enjoyed very much!

If you itinerary takes you to Corner Brook (New Foundland) I can recommend a guide.

But as has been said from the outset -- you're better off at the roll call than here!

Mura

For the record, we first saw Peggy's Cove in 1971 on a car trip and I wasn't impressed with it then ... Halifax I have enjoyed very much!

If you itinerary takes you to Corner Brook (New Foundland) I can recommend a guide.

But as has been said from the outset -- you're better off at the roll call than here!

Mura

Yes the cruise visits St. John's NL. I wouldn't mid the recommendation if you wish to post it on the roll call. TYVM. BTW the best lobster I've ever tasted was a shack near the Bay of Fundy.

Yes the cruise visits St. John's NL. I wouldn't mid the recommendation if you wish to post it on the roll call. TYVM. BTW the best lobster I've ever tasted was a shack near the Bay of Fundy.

Corner Brook is quite a distance from St John's

Now boys, calm down! (I'm not a fish lover either, Paul.)

I just wanted to say that it's awfully early to want to book tours for April 2019. Recently I've booked 12-18 months in advance but I know that ship's tours don't show up so early. And even private tours sometimes may need to be booked a year in advance. But I doubt Peggy's Cove fits that category!

Mura

Could be quite COLD that time of year up there. Snow? Did that in June a few years a ago and it was very nice,but April???