Anyone on Navigator right now .?

phillipahain

Any idea when Risky finishes on Voyager as we will be on it June 1st ...sure hope she will be there

Maybe Darli is there too

We were told both were on Navigator

If you post on the Voyager thread, Rachel will ask Risky. If she doesn't, we'll be on Voyager May 23rd and can ask her but you may need to remind me.

Many thanks ...she and Darli always seem to have just left the ship whichever one we get On

Was Risky on the Navigator before vacation and going to the Voyager? I know that she was on Explorer for quite a long time (as was Daniela and John Barron). All three are going to other ships this year.

Where does Darlin work? She sounds lovely and we'd like to make a point to meet her next month if she is still on Voyager.

Darle was on board Explorer this time last year, and has worked her way up from being the "signposter" at the top of the stairs outside La Veranda some years ago, to being a first class server in the speciality restaurants. From Myanmar, she had quite a culture shock upon starting work with Regent, and her "mentor", Roxana was awarded Employee of the Month for being such a great support to D during those early days (they were room mates). She is delightful.

DSC01833-S.jpg

Was Risky on the Navigator before vacation and going to the Voyager? I know that she was on Explorer for quite a long time (as was Daniela and John Barron). All three are going to other ships this year.

Risky was on the Mariner last spring on our cruise to Cuba. She was not on the Explorer on our Transatlantic in November. John and Daniella were aboard.

Sheila

Just read this post from cruise friends now on board the Silver Whisper in Bali. Anyone on the Navigator have an update. Hope the Navigator is ok.

Emtbsam

Cool Cruiser

2,325 Posts

Joined Jul 2009

Posted Today, 09:39 AM

We arrived in Bali this morning and were at anchor for the day because the Regent Seven Seas Navigator had the dock space. We took a wonderful tour of temples and the orchid garden, and I had the opportunity to taste Luwak coffee. The last tender was at 6pm and we were supposed to move to the dock by 8pm when the Regent ship sailed. Unfortunately, the Regent Seven Seas Navigator ran aground when it was leaving port and we remain at anchor. According to the Captain, there will be not update until 2am. It would not surprise me if we remain at anchor tomorrow since the channel might be suspect. As far as we know, the Regent ship is fine and just waiting for high tide. Had I not run aground in my own boat in Florida last fall just before low tide, I might be more concerned for the other ship. In any event, we will know more in the morning when we either wake up docked or still at anchor.l

Not good news we board in July! Hope she and everyone on board are safe.:(

Just read this post from cruise friends now on board the Silver Whisper in Bali. Anyone on the Navigator have an update. Hope the Navigator is ok.

Emtbsam

Cool Cruiser

2,325 Posts

Joined Jul 2009

Posted Today, 09:39 AM

We arrived in Bali this morning and were at anchor for the day because the Regent Seven Seas Navigator had the dock space. We took a wonderful tour of temples and the orchid garden, and I had the opportunity to taste Luwak coffee. The last tender was at 6pm and we were supposed to move to the dock by 8pm when the Regent ship sailed. Unfortunately, the Regent Seven Seas Navigator ran aground when it was leaving port and we remain at anchor. According to the Captain, there will be not update until 2am. It would not surprise me if we remain at anchor tomorrow since the channel might be suspect. As far as we know, the Regent ship is fine and just waiting for high tide. Had I not run aground in my own boat in Florida last fall just before low tide, I might be more concerned for the other ship. In any event, we will know more in the morning when we either wake up docked or still at anchor.l

Not good news we board in July! Hope she and everyone on board are safe.:(

Thank you for news on the Navigator. Just did a search of news online and could not find anything (not unusual). Fingers crossed that she will be on her way to the next port when the tide comes in.

Thank you for news on the Navigator. Just did a search of news online and could not find anything (not unusual). Fingers crossed that she will be on her way to the next port when the tide comes in.

Just looked on cruise mapper for her location. Looks like she is still in Bali. Don’t know how accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just looked on cruise mapper for her location. Looks like she is still in Bali. Don’t know how accurate.

This is information from a passenger on the ship. So they are not out of the woods yet.

“We're headed back to port so that the hull can be checked tomorrow - it's midnight here. Problem is that the tide is tricky - won't be high enough for us to sail out till 10am-ish or 10pm-ish. Limits our movement.

The reason for the issue is that there were some small fishing boats without lights and the Captain diverted from the original course to avoid hittng them - and the rest is history.”

Thanks for the update. I sure hope the hull is all right!:o

This is information from a passenger on the ship. So they are not out of the woods yet.

“We're headed back to port so that the hull can be checked tomorrow - it's midnight here. Problem is that the tide is tricky - won't be high enough for us to sail out till 10am-ish or 10pm-ish. Limits our movement.

The reason for the issue is that there were some small fishing boats without lights and the Captain diverted from the original course to avoid hittng them - and the rest is history.”

They should know more in 3 or so hours as it is just about 5:00 a.m. there and sunrise is 6:20 a.m. The Navigator might have the strongest hull in the fleet since it was going to be an icebreaker. Hoping that the mud it was stuck in didn't do any damage.

7:21 am here on the Navigator. We made it safely back to the port sometime after midnight with the assistance of 2 tugs. No word as yet regarding our status and the tide is quite low at this time. Not sure what the tide times will be today. Now there are 3 ships out at anchor - Silver Whisper, Norwegian Jewel (both there since yesterday) and another one too far away to identify. Wish us luck!