Park sleep and cruise in San Pedro, Ca

ChrisB123

When I google the above title, I get hits on many hotels, but they don't show a package deal that lets you park at the hotel for the duration of your cruise. We've gone to Crowne Plaza in the past and it cost extra AND I had to call. I'd hate to book a room and find out what you pay is for just a regular room and no parking. I also don't want to call to all the different hotels in the area and ask if they have the package deal and how much it cost. Anyone go this route before?

We stayed here:

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-san-pedro-port-of-los-angeles-LGBSPDT/offers/100065701.htm

When you check-in just let the front desk person you'll need the shuttle to the cruise port; they have a sign-up sheet and schedule. Be down in the lobby a few minutes before your scheduled time, the shuttle driver will call out when he's ready to leave. Return, just go to the same area where they dropped you off. IIRC the shuttle runs every 30 minutes and there is more than one vehicle.

We stayed here:

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-san-pedro-port-of-los-angeles-LGBSPDT/offers/100065701.htm

When you check-in just let the front desk person you'll need the shuttle to the cruise port; they have a sign-up sheet and schedule. Be down in the lobby a few minutes before your scheduled time, the shuttle driver will call out when he's ready to leave. Return, just go to the same area where they dropped you off. IIRC the shuttle runs every 30 minutes and there is more than one vehicle.

Thank you, that helps.