Serenade Aft or on the Bump Bermuda

Have a large balcony in hump booked for Serenade 7 day Boston to Bermuda.

Do we give up the convenience of being right next to the elevators with a very nice balcony on Deck 9 to go to Aft balcony? Never been on the Aft it would be 8672. Please chime in if you think its worth a change. Every cruise we have done except on Regent or the Paul Guaguin cruises have been on the hump. Please chime in. Dan

We had 8672 on the Radiance last June in Alaska. It was wonderful. Would book an aft on a Radiance class ship again in a heartbeat.

Some say the walk from the elevators to the aft rooms is unpleasantly long. We did not find it to be troublesome.

It is a long walk to the AFT, but worth it in my opinion. I've not been on the main hump.

The only other factor I can offer is which side of the ship? It depends on which way they port (most often from what I've experienced the starboard side is what is on land in Bermuda, but not always). This would alter your view while there in Bermuda - at least from the AFT you'd get to see some water regardless while in port - but you may also be staring at another ship there at the dock.

Judy

OK CB has convinced me to stick to the hump this go around. My wife loves to sneak out early and grab a coffee or two. She is always nice enough to bring one back for me also. We do move around quite a bit. The hump it is. Thanks for the quick responses everybody. I had just read so many good things about the AFTS on this class I figured we may give it a whirl.

Was on this ship in 2004 out of San Juan on a standard balcony.